Chapter 69

***
Hi! Please make sure you read the previous chapters before reading this one so you don't miss out on anything :) Enjoy!
***

• Tuesday- 4 days until the plan •

"Psssttt," I hear a whisper and feel a gentle shake on my shoulder. "Samanthaaaa."

For a minute, I think I am dreaming until I hear another soft whisper calling my name and feel the bed sink down beside me. A displeased whine falls from my lips as my body shifts under the covers of the bed before my eyes flutter open, looking around the darkened bedroom that is only somewhat brightened by the small lamp next to the bed. Is it even morning time yet?

"Harry," I irritably groan, rubbing my eyes with the tops of my fists. "What do you want? It's still dark out."

"Number twenty-nine babe. We gotta watch the sunrise and sunset today," he murmurs, his voice slightly raspy from waking up. A light kiss is placed on the middle of my forehead before he pulls back and my eyes meet his bright green ones for the first time since we fell asleep last night. It takes me a few seconds to realize he's referring to the bucket list he made.

"What time is it?" I ask with a yawn, using my arms to push my body up so that I am now sitting up in the bed. I groan loudly when I feel the aching and soreness of every muscle in my body from the aftermath of having sex in every single room last night. My cheeks blush at the memory.

"Still sore from last night?" Harry laughs, reaching out to massage my legs. "I thought last night you said you could handle me fucking you senseless in every room," he smirks and I swat his hands away, rolling my eyes.

"I can handle it. I'm just tired because it feels way too early. Do you need us to do it again so I can prove to you just how much I can handle it?" I quip with a sly smirk, raising my eyebrow as I watch Harry's eyes widen and his jaw fall slack.

"Don't tempt me, Samantha. You know I won't hesitate," His eyes darken, pupils enlarging and his voice drops an octave. "It's 6:45," he finally responds to my previous question, shifting over to give me more room to stretch before continuing to speak. "Sunrise is in fifteen minutes. Get dressed so we don't miss it."

I smile at his uneasiness, noticing the way his hands fumble to stretch out and adjust the fabric of his dark jeans that are now clinging to a very apparent bulge. "Okay, let me get my robe on and I'll meet you downstairs in five minutes."

Harry nods his head before picking up my hand that was resting in his and pressing his lips to the top of it. After he leaves the room, I throw my legs over the side of the bed and pace over to the big closet doors, pulling out my fluffy white robe and pulling it onto my body. The warmness immediately envelopes my body and I take a deep, satisfied breath in through my nose, smelling what appears to be pancakes and bacon. I quickly brush my hair and freshen up before making my way downstairs.

Sure enough, there is a plate of delicious-looking pancakes and bacon sitting on the counter, and as I look around to thank Harry for this kind gesture, I notice that he is not inside. Instead, he is outside, leaning up against the ledge of the deck overlooking the small lake behind this house with his head slightly pointed upwards to the sky. I quietly step out through the glass doors and join his side, noticing that he's gazing up at the starless sky at a bright light that begins to shine over the horizon of the trees. Harry wraps an arm around my lower back, pulling me into his side as he toothlessly smiles at me before directing his gaze back to the sunrise.