Chapter 49

***
Please read chapter 47 and 48 before reading this chapter! Thank you and enjoy!
***

•HARRY'S POV•

"You're fucking dead, kid!" Vick's loud voice booms through the small room as he launches himself towards me.

My eyes widen in fright as his body collides into mine- his balled fist making contact with my jaw. Immediately, my jaw burns in pain as Vick raises his fist again. Before it can come in contact, I catch his fist in the palm of my left hand before bringing my knee up into his groin.

Vick shouts out in excruciating pain before I use my other fist to make a sharp blow to his nose. I hear Mary-Kate's loud screech erupt from behind Vick and I mentally roll my eyes. I did this for a job; she did this because she actually wanted me. How come I'm the one getting the punishment?

I hope Samantha doesn't come back here any time soon. I can already imagine the look on her face if she sees me and this massive man fighting.

As I'm lost in thought, Vick takes the opportunity to slam his forehead forcefully into mine, catching me completely off guard. Next thing I know, my head whips to the side as Vick sends another strong blow to my cheek. I can already tell that a bruise will appear later by the amount of pain that just surged through me.

This is going to go on all night.

As I prepare for the next blow, I hear the curtain pull back as a familiar voice blasts through the room.

"Get the fuck off of him!"

Thank God. It's Liam.

I have no idea why he is here tonight or how he knew I was back here, but I am so thankful.

As Vick's weight gets pulled off of me, I instantly feel relieved. The weak smile quickly leaves my face and my eyebrows furrow in confusion as my eyes meet Liam's worried ones.

Why does he look so stressed out? And where is Samantha?

Liam tosses Vick to the side of the room, right across from his wife before kicking him straight in the gut. Before I can thank him, I hear a loud thud come from behind Liam. I watch as Liam freezes before whipping his head towards the curtain.

What was that?

Ignoring the pain coming from my cheek and jaw, I slowly rise from my seat and peer around Liam, who is now rushing towards the entrance of the private room.

And that's when I see her.

My heart drops to my stomach as I notice Samantha lying on the floor with her hands spread out to the side and her hair covering her face.

"What the fuck?!" I shout, confusion and worry evident in my tone as I rush to join Liam at her side.

I quickly brush the hair out of her face before pushing Liam out of the way so that I can bring her into my arms. Placing my head against her chest, I can feel her soft breaths rise and fall, bringing me a slight sense of relief.

"What happened to her?!" I hastily ask, my face flushing into a darker shade as I begin to feel panicked. Thoughts begin to race through my mind as I try to steady my breaths.