Chapter 60

***
Hi! Please make sure you read the previous chapters before reading this one! Enjoy! :)
***

SAMANTHA'S POV

The bar is electrifying tonight. Everyone is lost in the intoxicating environment and good vibes. The thing that I love the most is that although this is the same bar that we usually go to, it's different each time. Different people, different music, different memories.

As of right now, tonight is my favorite. Everyone in the group is in high spirits and having a great time, even Harry. It was not easy getting him out of the house and to the club; in fact, Louis did have to come over and drag him out, which resulted in Louis getting a rock hard fist straight to the gut. But now that we are here and no one is mentioning his birthday, the dimpled, bright grin hasn't left Harry's face once. We are stood in a large circle, all of our bodies moving to the beat of the rave-like music. I could go like this all night long, feet moving and hips swaying to the fast beat like they belong to the music.

My short, tight skirt rides farther up my legs the more my hips move to the music, but I know it's turning a certain-someone on; And it's his birthday, so why not give him a little show? Ever since I walked out of my room in my skin-tight, black, long sleeve top and my low-rise green wrap skirt, Harry's eyes have not left me once.

His dark eyes have been fixated on me all night, staring at me like he's a mighty lion and I'm a little antelope

His dark eyes have been fixated on me all night, staring at me like he's a mighty lion and I'm a little antelope. I know I look good, but it feels so much better knowing that my looks can have such an effect on Harry.

So far, I've had about three vodka clubs, so I'm feeling more than buzzed. My body is hot, but in an exhilarating type of way, and my cheeks are slightly rosy from the alcohol that is rushing through my veins. I'm more talkative, confident, and a lot more giggly than usual.

After coming down from my laughing high over one of Louis' obnoxious dance moves, I step away from the group and head towards the bar. Even though my back is faced towards him, I can still feel Harry's eyes burning into me. It's not going to take him long before he meets me at the bar. He's been glued to my side all night.

As I'm waiting for my fourth vodka club, I feel a presence behind me. Smirking to myself, I twirl around until my eyes lock with the emerald eyes of the man that I suspected would come to me soon. He's only had 5 beers and two shots tonight, but I can see the faint haziness in his orbs which tells me he's also feeling tipsy.

"You know," I speak, keeping my tone low and somewhat seductive. "If I wanted someone to watch my every move and follow me around all night, I would've hired my own personal body guard."

Harry smirks and a low chuckle falls from his lips. "Should've thought twice when you wore a skirt like that then," he responds, his fingers tugging down at the material that is resting high up on my thighs. I purposefully chose to wear this skirt tonight because not only does it hug my ass in all the right ways, it also shows off my olive-skin tone very well.