Chapter 37 *

****
Please make sure you've read chapter 36 before reading this one! Thank you :)
****

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

•••HARRY'S POV•••

Adrenaline courses through my veins as Samantha pushes me by the shoulders so that I fall onto the bed. I must've drove about 85mph to make it home for this because I couldn't possibly handle the painful bulge that was pressed into the denim of my jeans.

Her slender legs wrap around my sides as she straddles my body with a devilish smirk set on her plump, luscious lips. She pulls her shirt over her head, exposing a white-laced bra covering her breasts. I stare in awe at the woman above me. The woman who has me so whipped- more than I've ever been before.

It's terrifying- being so enveloped in someone who has no idea what that even means to you

It's terrifying- being so enveloped in someone who has no idea what that even means to you. Hell, I'm not even sure what that means to me. Do I love her? I don't think so, but again, I don't know what love is. All I know is that she sparks this fire that lights up the darkness deep inside of me. It's thrilling, it's addicting, it's enthralling; and if that's what love feels like, I don't want it from anyone else besides her.

It baffles me how someone so pure and angelic can come into the life of such a heartless, negative person and completely turn their world upside down. What makes it more crazy is that she has absolutely no idea of the affect she has on me. She just goes on with her captivating ways that pulls me closer and closer every passing moment. I'm a lucky man; I think about it every day.

How could I not be lucky when I have this majestic goddess like her on top of me right now leaving wet kisses along my jaw? I am snapped out of my thoughts when she takes my wrists in her hands before slamming them above my head, her firm grip holding them in place.

"What is this for?" I breathlessly ask, staring up at her in amusement and awe.

"I heard you like a woman who is in charge, so I thought I'd show you just how in charge I can be

"I heard you like a woman who is in charge, so I thought I'd show you just how in charge I can be." She affirms and I stare wildly back at her. God damn she is so fucking sexy.