Chapter 33 *

***
Hi loves! If you haven't already, please go read the chapter before this! Also, if you want, read over last chapter again so that you are back in the full mood ;)
CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT
***

Rushing over to my side, Harry hastily opens my car door and scoops me into his arms as he carries me to the front door. While giggling and telling him to put me down, I notice his lustful and desire-filled eyes that tell me he wants to get inside fast.

I stop putting up a fight and instead, I bury my head into the crook of his neck where I begin to blow hot breaths on his skin. As a result of this, I hear him suck in his breath and his steps only speed up as he practically flies through the living room and up the stairs. Still in his arms, I begin to kiss and suck on the smooth skin of his neck as he pushes through my bedroom door.

Harry throws me onto the bed, my body sprawled out on the black comforter as he stares at me like I'm a dinner he's been craving.

He brings his lips in between his teeth before joining me on the bed, kneeling on his knees at the end of it. His hands run up my body, starting at the base of my legs until they stop at my shoulders.

"You trust me, don't you?" Harry questions, his eyes full of hope and worry.

"Yes, Harry. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't" I reply, trying to assure him that I want this as well.

His fingers slip under the straps off my dress and I give him a quick nod, urging him to repeat the same actions as before.

Harry swiftly pulls the dress off of my body, before taking my underwear off again- this time, no hesitation at all. His eyes scan over my naked body as his lips pull up into a smirk.

"I could never get tired of this view" Harry conveys as his tongue licks over his lips before he takes his lip in between his teeth.

He unbuckles his belt and rips it out of the loops of his jeans before tossing it on the floor, followed by his pants. The only thing left on him are his boxers and his shirt.

 The only thing left on him are his boxers and his shirt