Chapter 34 *

****
Don't forget to read Chapter 33 that I posted on Friday before you read this one!! Enjoy!
****

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

After Harry left last night, I had a hard time falling asleep despite my drowsiness. However, it wasn't because I was upset or anything; it was actually the opposite. I felt like I was on top of the moon.

"I don't see how you could ever be anything but mine" His words repeated in my mind all night.

Aside from everything that has happened, I don't see myself being anything other than his either. Over the span of time that I've known him, I've gotten to unfold so many of his layers. He keeps me so intrigued because I know there's so much more to discover about him.

I'm crazy about him. I'm crazy about his touch, his love, his mysteriousness, his eyes, his hair, his looks, his personality, his heart, and I'm even becoming used to his dark side. Do I want him killing random, innocent people? Of course not, but I will say that him being in a gang is not such a foreign topic to me anymore.

Maybe that's just because I've gotten so used to having to adapt and be okay with things that are going on around me; or maybe it's just because I'm falling head over heels for this man.

Whatever it is, I feel the guilt inside of me trying to fight it's way through: guilt for my poor family and all the innocent people that were killed by Harry and his friends, who have now become some of the closest friends I've ever had.

I stand by my statement of never being able to fully forgive him and Niall, but I still can't help but feel guilty that I am hanging around them. I know that they are both working on making themselves better, and trust me, I can see differences already. It still doesn't settle right with me that my family is gone and I am here with their killers.

I remember my dad always would tell me to just step back and let God take control. He used to tell me that things happen for a reason, so whatever happens, happens. Who knows, maybe my family wouldn't be disappointed in me after all? Maybe they just want me to be happy.

I am taken out of my thoughts when I hear Diablo's sniffs from the other side of my bedroom door. I push myself out of bed and decide against putting on pants since Harry's shirt fits like a dress on me. I stalk towards the door before pulling it open to a very happy looking Diablo, who's tilting his head from side to side.

 I stalk towards the door before pulling it open to a very happy looking Diablo, who's tilting his head from side to side

"Hi good boy!" I greet the dog as I fluff his fur on his head.

My eyes scan the hallway to look for Harry, but he is no where to be found. I press my ear against his door and when I don't hear anything, I make my way downstairs to where I assume he's at.