Chapter 10

Trigger/Violence Warning!!! This chapter will contain many acts of violence that may be triggering to the readers. If you do not feel comfortable, skim to the bottom and then move on to the next chapter. If you have any questions about what happened during the chapter or what you missed if you did skip it, please comment here and I will tell you what you missed.

Also, if you want to get a preview of the boys' night hunting, I have made a little video trailer of what their night looks like above! The song really goes with the chapter if you want to also give that a listen while you read this chapter. When it gets to a certain part of the chapter, I will tell you when to listen to the song!! The song is called "Burn It To The Ground" by Nickelback. Anyways... ENJOY! :)

........................................................

HARRY'S POV

I quickly speed down the dark roads, my hand tightly gripping the steering wheel and my jaw painfully clenched. I feel slightly guilty for storming out of the house and away from Samantha like that, but she should be thankful for what I am about to do. Not that I would ever tell her.

I arrive at my desired location, parking my car a little down the street in hopes of being inconspicuous. I walk out in the middle of the dimly lit road and lay down in the street, waiting for my special-someone to drive down this road.

You may be wondering: how do I know that they are going to go down this road? Well, let's just say, I have people who know all kinds of things, and if they don't know it, they will find out for me in the blink of an eye

You may be wondering: how do I know that they are going to go down this road? Well, let's just say, I have people who know all kinds of things, and if they don't know it, they will find out for me in the blink of an eye. So, I know that Irelyn will be driving down this street in approximately three to five minutes on the way back from her hidden situationship with Ivanna's new boy toy. And then she will take this road to get back to her apartment that she shares with her three friends- Emma, Gabbie, and the lovely Ivana.

I also know that Ivana is spending the night with a different local guy from the bar, which means that it is just Irelyn, Gabbie, and Emma home. I smirk to myself, thinking about how amazing it is going to feel once I make them pay for what they've done to Samantha. I don't know why I feel so protective over Samantha, considering she pisses me off so much. I just knew I had to do something to these bitches when Samantha told me that they've harassed her for so long.

Just like I expected, I hear a car coming down the hill on the street that I am on. I slowly push myself off the ground and stand up tall, so that the driver sees me. Adrenaline rushes through me as the car approaches quicker and quicker, closing the distance between us. Tires screech across the pavement as the car comes to a sudden halt. Through the glass of the windshield, I can see Irelyn's eyes widening in fear and mouth dropping in shock. I love the terrified look on her face.

 I love the terrified look on her face