Chapter 26

I dropped Eliza off early and was in the middle of getting ready for a lunch that I didn't even feel like attending when Cameron sent a text.

Meet me at my place and we'll head over together

I furrowed my brow and let out a sigh.

Okay. I'll be heading out soon

I checked my makeup one more time and fluffed my hair before getting dressed. Just the thought of what Lucía would be wearing was enough to make me feel inadequate.

It's just lunch and I bet she'll be dressed for the nightclub.

I shook my thoughts away and headed for Cameron's. The drive was quick, and soon enough I was knocking at her door.

She looked amazing, as usual. I dropped a quick peck to her lips and bounced on my toes.

"So.. you ready to go? Where are we going, anyways?"

Her eyes scanned over me and she tilted her head.

"Almost ready." She traced a finger over my cheek before placing it under my chin and tilting my face up to her. "You look great."

I smiled and stepped closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Ditto."

She leaned in to kiss me, running her hands up my arms before moving them to massage the back of my neck. I started to pull away when her grip tightened, pressing herself closer to me and nipping at my bottom lip. I let out a soft moan and then her tongue was massaging my own. Her hands tangled in my hair and she used her body to push me up against the door. My hands snaked under her shirt, wanting to feel her skin and she moaned in response. Suddenly, she tugged on my hair and her lips were on my neck. I whimpered, my breath coming fast and hot.

"Cam.."

She bit down lightly and I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt her velvety tongue soothe the sore spot. She brought a hand down and skimmed the bottom of my shirt.

"Cam, we're going to be late for lunch, we c-"

She interrupted, wedging herself between my legs, roughly moving her thigh up to rub against my most sensitive spot. I gasped and my hips moved slowly against her, desperate for the friction.

"I can be fast," she murmured into my neck before crashing her lips into mine again, leaving me breathless. I pulled away slightly as her thigh pressed into me again.

"I- I'll have to-" I couldn't finish my sentence as another moan escaped my lips.

She brought her lips right next to my ear. "I bet you're already so wet.."

"Fuck, Cameron."

"That's the idea." She dragged her fingers down my chest to the button on my pants and I gripped her wrist tightly.

"We h-have to," I tried hard to steady my breathing as her fingers twitched, "we have to stop."

She groaned and pressed her forehead to mine, her breathing just as erratic. I took a few deep breaths and then gave her a quick kiss.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked softly.

She looked into my eyes with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Not you.." She smirked as my eyes widened.

I gave her a small push and she laughed, tucking my hair back behind my ear.

"I need to go, um.." I cleared my throat. "I'll be back." I slipped away from her and made my way to her bathroom as she let out another small laugh behind me.