Leave or die

Anna

Raven was finally able to get out of bed. It was then we discovered she wasn't able to properly use one of her legs due to the damage to her spine. Since then she has been tinkering with different parts to make some kind of brace. If it allowed her to walk I was all for it. I just happy she still has hope right now. These last days I watched her become determined. So I left her there to work on her brace seeing as I have no idea what she is doing.

Yesterday I noticed Clarke and some of the others acting a bit weird. Speaking in whispers like they are planning. Abby hasn't been seeing eye to eye with them about letting them leave camp. Outside I saw the little group sitting at a table together. Construction is going on outside to put up a fence and improve the rest of camp. The group caught sight of me and their conversation stopped.

"Hi" I smiled sitting besides Bellamy. I've really only talked to Clarke.

"Hi Anna. This is Bellamy and Octavia" the blonde motioned to her friends.

I gave them a friendly smile. I might as well get to the point because if they are plotting I want in. There's been no progress in getting Freya back. No, they just wanted a wall built. "Nice to meet you both. So you're making a plan aren't you?" I asked. Honestly, I'm going stir crazy so even if it wasn't anything about getting Freya back I'd still tag along.

Clarke looked at the other two for a second. "Um Anna I don't know if-"

I cut her off, "Clarke you know as well as I do that no one is making any progress in finding the rest of the hundred or Freya. Whatever it is you all are planning I want in."

"We could use her" Clarke said looking at Octavia and Bellamy.

Bellamy shot me a quick look before leaning in to talk to Clarke. Clearly he is against the idea. I turned to Octavia to talk, "I heard you're friends with Freya."

Octavia nodded, "We are."

"Freya isn't my sister by blood but she is still the only family I have left in this world. I can tell you wouldn't want to sit around waiting for your family to show up either" I said. It looked like I got through to her at least a little bit. 

"My mom has trained her as an apprentice for years" Clarke said. 

"Alright, we'll bring her" Bellamy gave in. "Just be careful when we're out there we can't babysit" he said to me.

"I assure you I won't need babysitting" I squinted at him. I'm starting to see why Freya only tolerates him.

Clarke ignored his comment and told me to meet them at the fence just before sun rise. After that I left them. Abby is busy being the chancellor so I headed to medical. Raven set up shop in another room to set up an engineering workshop of sorts. Abby hopes she can radio the other stations that landing in various places on earth. 

"Hey, I've seen you around medical before. Are you able to help us" a man asked sitting on one of the beds with a younger girl. Probably his daughter, she looks to be around thirteen. 

"What seems to be the problem" I asked walking over to get a closer look. His arms got some scrapes on it. 

"She tripped when she was playing over by the tree pile" he nodded to her foot. I grabbed a couple of supplies before walking back over.

Pulling on a pair of the last gloves we have I took the girls propped up foot in my hand. "And you?" I asked while untying her shoelaces.

"It's nothing, a couple logs rolled down when she fell" her dad waved it off. 

I'll need to take a look at them to make sure they don't get infected. I examined her ankle having her move it around. She winced moving it a little bit. It looked a bit swollen but not terrible. "Your ankle's just sprained" I told her making her dad sigh in relief. She nodded watching me wrap her ankle. "Okay let me look at these scratches real quick then you can go" I took his arm cleaning off some dried blood. He protested for a little while but eventually let me finished up and sent them on their way.