On two conditions

Lexa

Last night we arrived to see the sky people had not taken my warning to leave. I had my people set up camp close enough to show the strength of my army. We out number them greatly. The sky people rely too heavily on their guns and their walls. I am confident we will be victorious in battle. Skaikru has been on my land for too long and has killed several of my people. The one responsible must first be brought to answer for his crimes.

Soon I will send my warriors to bring back Clarke kom Skaikru to speak with me. Freya has trusted her as a leader. With Nyko's advice I will see to it that she wakes Freya from her sleep. If she cannot then she will not see the outside of this camp again.

I stepped into the small tent my healer set up for our Skaikru member. Quickly, the healer excused herself from the tent upon seeing me enter. There isn't much time before my warriors are sent out but I'd hoped to see some change from last night. Stepping up to the bedside I looked over her. She laid still breathing evenly. No change. "I am starting to believe you are doing this purposely" I scowled at Freya, who did not move a muscle. Sighing, I reached for her chin. Tilting her head carefully I noticed the bruises on her face are almost gone. She hadn't been hit hard enough in the fight to leave a lasting bruise. The only painful looking marks are around her temple.

"Your healer will arrive soon to wake you up." 

I gave Freya a last look before taking my leave. It is time to do what is right for my people. Two warriors already stood waiting outside my tent. "Heda" they bowed respectfully.

"Go. Bring me Clarke of the sky people. Only her." I ordered.

"Yes, Heda" both said and headed for their horses.

Indra approached as I and many others watched the two men ride up the pathway. She waved over Gustus and another to stand guard at the door while we entered my tent. Taking out my dagger I took my seat on my throne. Indra took her place at my side. "Jus drein jus daun" I glared  at the entryway awaiting the Skaikru arrival. 

As I toyed with my blade we heard speaking outside the tent. So they have returned. Moments later the flap was pulled back and a girl uneasily walked in. I sized her up. Wounds litter her face, long blonde hair and seems to be the same age as Freya. This is definitely the leader I have heard about from Lincoln. She walked forward until she stopped before me. I glared and stabbed my dagger into the wooden arm of my throne.

"So you're the one that burned three hundred of my warriors alive" I growled, my tone cold.

She seemed to gather herself, "And you're the one who sent them there to kill us."

Her words didn't surprise me in the slightest. "A message was sent. Leave or die. Yet your people remain" I said. "What is to stop my army from wiping your people from existence?"

Clarke took a breath. "Because we have something you want."

Indra laughed beside me. "We do not want your guns, sky girl" she mocked her. I waited for Clarke's response. There isn't much they can offer to save themselves at this time. I still owe my duty to my people and blood must have blood.

"How about the defeat of mount weather" she said with more confidence.

My interest was peaked. We have struggled with the mountain men for years and there is no way to get around their defenses. I have lost hundreds of warriors. "Lies. There is no way around the mounon" Indra spat taking a step forward. I held my hand up keeping her in her spot.

"No one from the outside has ever been able to find an advantage against the mountain men" I said more calmly than Indra had.

"But how about from the inside? I escaped from the mountain and returned to my people!"