Room

Freya

"Hodnes", it sounded far away. A soft touch drew circles on my back while a strong arm held my waist. I let out a quiet groan. I was incredibly comfortable despite the dried sweaty feeling covering my body. I could fell my hair being swept off of my face. "Hodnes" it came again.

Peaking a single eye open all I saw was a chest still covered by a wrap. Tiredly I titled my head up. Lexa was already gazing at me worriedly. Her eyes bounced around my face. "Lexa" I mumbled resting my head on her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" she asked with a hint of nervousness. Confused, I lifted my head to look at her. I hummed trying to figure out why she was looking so worried. "Are you alright?" she asked again this time a little more nervous.

"Yeah" I said slowly, "Why wouldn't I be?"

Lexa's cheeks turned pink but she still kept eye contact. "I thought I might have taken it too far" she bit her lip. Before I could interject she continued, "I was angry at the sight of another touching you. And I suppose I got a bit possessive."

I didn't have an ounce of anger towards Lexa for how she treated me. Sitting up I adjusted so that I could see her clearly. The result was that I was straddling her hips. "I gave her nothing to interpret that I wanted her to kiss me. And if you hadn't shown up I was going to do more than just shove her away" I said. My words sounded desperate to me but I was desperate for her to believe me. However she didn't respond, she was staring distracted by something. I looked down to see what she was staring at and realized I'm still naked. A faint blush rose to my face. "Were you listening?" I asked leaning forward to tilt her gaze away.

She gulped and seemed to focus herself. "Yes, I was listening you're just very distracting. And I saw everything, how you asked her to wait in the hall. I'm not upset with you" she said. I let out a relived sigh. Things were good between Lexa and I, really good now and I don't want anything to ruin that. "You're sure it wasn't too much?" she asked still unsure.

I couldn't help the smile that forced its way onto my lips. This was another way that she's shown she cares about me. "When are you going to realize that I don't do anything that I don't want to" I smirked and leaned back to sit up straight.

"I suppose I've always known that" she said playfully. Her hands came to lightly hold my hips. It sent a shiver down my spine. "I don't view you as an object for me to own" she was sincere.

I brought my hands to rest on her exposed stomach. Even without just a shirt she looked radiant. "I am yours as much as you are mine, commander" I told her. The moment she said I was hers I understood what she meant but it was cute watching her like this now.

"Would you like to stay in my room for the rest of the night?" she asked. I looked over to the window to see that it was indeed night time. How long was I asleep for? At least a couple hours.

The thought of seeing her room was nice though. I haven't seen her room for the time I've been in polis, she always knocked on my door. "You want me to put clothes on right now?" I smirked.

"No but I would have to kill anyone in the hall that might look at what is mine" she said.

"Then I guess you should cover up too" I patted her stomach before moving off the bed. It took a second for me to find the pants I had been wearing because Lexa had apparently thrown them across the room. I left them unbuttoned and put on a shirt from the floor. The familiar scent that is Lexa surrounded me.

Arms wrapped around me, "Beautiful, that is my shirt."

"Not anymore" I handed her one of my clean shirts. I've only got about three shirts but its worth it to give away one if I get to replace it with one of hers.