Do you trust her

Freya

"What makes you think Clarke will listen to anything I say? I tried to hang Bellamy and I blew a hole in the drop ship" Murphy grumbled. He drummed his fingers on the table we sat at together.

I huffed leaning back in my chair, "Bellamy tried to hang you first so I don't care, now will you talk too Clarke or not?"

He took a gulp of his drink and sighed. The grounders alcohol was different than the moonshine you found on the ark, it was better. "Emori is in a neighboring village trading so I have nothing else to do" he said. Nodding my head I stood up. "Now?" he frowned.

"I've already given her a few more days to cool off, we don't have time to waste" I said. He grunted and threw back the rest of his drink. "We need Clarke to see that she needs to returned to arkadia and convince skaikru to aline with trikru again" I explained as we headed for the tower.

"I'll try" he said.

We stepped into the elevator to go to the top of the tower. Clarke was still staying in my old room with guards posted outside. "Well let's hope she will listen. She's too blinded by her distrust for the commander to hear me out" I said. The doors opened to the correct floor. Murphy followed my lead down the hall. The guard outside of Clarke's room was the only soul in the hall. The guard looked up and straightened his posture. "Take a break" I said pointing over my shoulder.

The guard scowled staring at me for a moment. His eyes moved to Murphy for a second before he gave me short nod and walked away. I opened the door for Murphy to enter and pulled it closed leaving a small crack.

"Murphy?" I heard Clarke's muffled voice. "What are you doing here?" she asked. 

"Clarke" he said walking further into the room. I imagine he was looking around. He's been staying in a tent on the outskirts of polis. "I came to talk to you about this ice nation business" he said.

Clarke sighed, "Freya sent you here."

There was a pause and I pictured Murphy shrugging. Shrugging was one of the few body movements he did. "Emori's told me about them. You want to take this threat seriously" he said.

"Emori?" she questioned.

"I met her after I left arkadia. Why are you putting up a fight against working with the commander?" he asked.

I'm sure he was aware of why Clarke was so angry. But he must want her to go into a rant. "Murphy you've done some low things in your time on earth" she snarled. "I made an alliance with the commander even after she sent three hundred warriors to camp to kill us. I trusted her to fight with us at mount weather and she left us there!" she shouted. Murphy didn't say anything instead let her continue, "I was left with no choice but to open the doors and flood the mountain with radiation."

"Clarke, she has twelve clans to keep safe" he told her.

She let out a huff of frustration. "Everyone keeps saying that but what about us? Skaikru trusted her before to keep them safe and she left us there to die" Clarke said. "How can I put my trust in her again?" she asked tiredly.

What Murphy asked next surprised me, "Do you trust Freya?"

"I do" Clarke answered instantly. I smiled leaning against the wall. It's good to know she still does after how angry she's been.

"Then trust Freya, she trusts the commander with her life and everyone else's. With her help skaikru has a chance against the ice nation" Murphy told her.

It's true I would trust Lexa with Anna's life which says a lot. "What does she see in her?" she asked. "The commander had Anya shoot her with an arrow and then kept her prisoner in tondc."