Book Two

First I want to thank everyone who's read this story and enjoyed it as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Watching your guys votes and comments has been the reason I've continued this story. When I first had the idea for this story it was actually the idea for the plot of book two but I couldn't jump right into it. I had planned to write Freya's story in book one quickly so I could get right to book two. Obviously I got attached to her and her story. I'll be going back and editing the chapters to fix the many many spelling and grammar mistakes. I like to believe my writing has improved since I posted the first chapter.

If you're interested in listening to some of the music I listened too while writing this ending here's a few. Some I even named chapters after.

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac
Love Hurts - Joan Jett and the heartbreakers
What you give - Tesla
Unapologetic - Halestorm
Seven wonders - Fleetwood Mac
Piece of my heart - Janis Joplin
Wrecked - Imagine Dragons
Lover of mine- 5 Seconds of Summer
Games people play - Tesla
Here's to us - Halestorm

Finally, here is the description for book two. It will not be following the plot of the show although I may decide later to include more characters from the show.

 It will not be following the plot of the show although I may decide later to include more characters from the show

No Hero: Lost Among the Flame

Eight years ago Lexa narrowly lived through a bullet to the chest. For years she's survived on earth separated from her hodnes, with Clarke and a young nightblood.

With the landing of the ship that launched to avoid the nuclear melt down the group works endlessly to open the bunker. Inside they find the bunker divided and on the verge of war. Wonkru holds the east side of the bunker while Trikovakru holds the west. Each sabotaging the other.

The group must come to realize that in order for everyone to live in shallow valley they will have to negotiate a truce between the clans. With Freya and Octavia on opposing sides that won't be easy.

Except Freya hasn't been seen by anyone in Wonkru in over a year and she holds a secret.