TonDC

Freya

Octavia walked further ahead behind a wagon that was carrying supplies and Raven. Anna told me everything about the damage to Raven's spine resulting in the possibility that she may not walk on her own again. Still she demanded to come instead of stay at their camp. In Anna's information dump she revealed that Finn was together with Raven this whole time even though it's clear how he felt about Clarke. 

"Come with me" I said to Anna.

She looked away from the flower she'd picked outside of camp and quickly followed behind me as I caught up to Octavia. "Finally, you've been staring at Octavia since they slept by the fire last night" she said.

"She's still upset with me for what I did to Lincoln" I said hanging back a bit to finish this conversation with Anna.

Anna let out a loud sigh, getting glares from Lexa's people near us. "She is mad at herself for leaving you in the forest" she said. "I swear sometimes you are the best at reading people and the worst" she added.

I quickened my pace to fall into step with Octavia. She looked at me out of the corner of her eye then looked straight ahead. Raven, who was sitting with her feet hanging off the wagon sighed. "Hey Anna, Freya" she greeted. Anna waved happily at her friend. She started questioning Raven on her injury and how she felt.

"Are you planning on avoiding me for the rest of your life" I asked Octavia staring off in the same direction as her. She didn't speak or move aside from walking. Ahead of the wagon there were two guards on horse then Lexa and Clarke on horseback leading the caravan. Even from here Lexa looked tense. "Let's call it even. I tortured Lincoln for information, you left me in the forest to get taken prisoner" I said.

That got her to look over at me for longer than a second. She bit her lip, "I shouldn't have ran back to camp without you. We shouldn't have been that far from the drop ship." She stopped to laugh humorlessly, "I wanted to try to beat you up for what you did to Lincoln" she said. Ahead I saw Lexa turn to her guard he shouted something in their language and the entire caravan slowed to a stop.

"I told you to run back and we went to that area to train several times. Sooner or later they would have ambushed us there" I told her.

She nodded her head and pulled her pack off her back. "Here" She said holding the knife Murphy had made out to me. "Lincoln found out it after the bridge" she explained.

I took it and twirled it around my finger. "Thanks" I said sliding it into my belt loop. My shoulders relaxed slightly now that I had a weapon to carry. Sirus denied my request to be given a sword. Then he watched my every move, not allowing me to get near any supplies to make a weapon. Octavia and I turned to group around the wagon with Anna and Raven.

"Hey guys. How are you feeling Raven?" Clarke walked up with a water canister in her hand. Raven grunted and turned away from Clarke. Clarke tried not to let it effect her but she frowned before wiping away her emotions. "We should be to the grounders camp soon" she said.

"Tondc" I said. I looked over to where Lexa was talking with one of her guards. She had her serious facade up in front of her people. I still don't know what to say to her, she would only send me away though. Turning back to Clarke and the others they were all eyeing me confused. "The name of the village is Tondc. It's where they took me" I explained.

"Hmm" I heard Anna hum. When I looked over at her she was watching something in the distance.

Clarke held out her water canister to me. "Heda is ready to continue moving." A guard appeared behind Clarke with his hand on the sword at his hip.

"Lets keep going" Clarke sighed turning to follow him. I threw the water to Raven. And like that the caravan was moving again.

"Woah" we gawked at a moss covered statue as we walked by it. It was as tall as some of the trees I've seen. At the gate Lexa and the other grounders dismounted their horses while one of them helped Clarke down. I walked over to her side with the other following me.