20 Nadia (Tbd)

(Btw this is based off of Toms last girlfriend, Nadia Parkes, i do not think she is a bad person or anything, she is just the last known gf he had.)

Y/n POV

I woke up to Tom lightly shaking my shoulder to wake you up.

"Hey Love, were here."

"Already?" You say laying back down.

"C'mon, my family is waiting at the airport for us, let's go!" He says pulling me up off my ass. (Even tho I don't have one, lol)

"Fine." I say getting up reluctantly.

"Love you." He says while placing a small kiss in my nose. You blush, you know your dating but he's just too sweet. We walk off the plane and Tom immediately spots his family, and starts to run to them. I walk behind him with a big smile plastered on my face, I can't wait to meet them.
        The smallest one of the brothers, probably Paddy, runs up to Tom, Harry, and Haz and gives them a hug. He looks behind at me, Hannah, and Catelynn, then back at the others.

"Who are they?" He says walking up to us.

"Mum, this is Y/n, my girlfriend." He says gesturing towards me. Her mouth drops and she smiles so big and so bright the sun would be jealous. She walks up to me with her bright smile.

"Finally, He has a girlfriend!" She says while hugging me, I hug her back with a huge smile. We separate from the hug and Dom comes over to shake my hand.

"Nice too meet you Y/n!" He says with enthusiasm.

"Nice too meet you to, Mr.Holland!"

"Please, call me Dom." He says while walking over to Hannah and Catelynn.

"Hannah!" He says while hugging her.

"It's been a while!"

"It certainly has!"

"Hi I'm Dom, now what's your name young lady?" he says while shaking Catelynn's hand.

"I'm Catelynn..." she gestures towards Haz so he can tell Dom there dating.

"Oh, yeah she's my girlfriend." Haz says proudly Paddy comes over and chimes in.

"Jeeze, you guys must have a thing for Atlanta girls!" He says and we all chuckle.

"I guess I do." Tom says while looking over at me.

~time skip~ (at Tom's house)

We arrive at Tom house and Nikki shows us in.

"You have a beautiful house."

"Thank you, sweetheart." She says while smiling at me, I return the gesture.

"Here is your room, you girls don't mind sharing a room do you?"

"Oh no, we don't mind at all, thank you so much, Nikki."

"No problem girls." She walks out and we start to organize things while talking about stupid topics.

Catelynn POV

I hear a knock at the door and I decide to go downstairs to see who it is and once I'm down there I see A man standing by the door to answer it, must be Sam I thought. I sneaked a peek of who was at the door, it was a girl in about her early 20's like me, she was tan with dirty blonde hair. I didn't think much of it till I remembered the profile picture of the girl that texted me, Nadia. I almost dead sprint up the stairs to tell Hannah and Y/n.

"Guys, guys, Nadia's at the FUCKING DOOR!" I yell.

"no way?!"

"Yes way! She is literally standing there talking to Sam, he looks very uncomfortable, I say we go help him out." I say with a smirk, more likely we make her mad. Tom Haz and Harry were out with their roommate Tuwain and Dom and Nikki were out grocery shopping. So it was just us, Paddy, and Sam. We walked down the stairs to see Sam still at the door with Nadia.

"Hey Sam." Y/n says while walking up to the door.

"Oh, hey."

"Who's this?" Y/n says with a smile. Y/n wasn't the one to judge her boyfriends ex's, she just tried to befriend them, she is a people person.

"Oh, this is Nadia, Tom's" he hesitates.

"She is Toms ex girlfriend."

"Oh, well nice to meet you Nadia." She says with a comforting smile.

Y/n POV

I didn't necessarily like Nadia because she texted Catelynn that dumb message, but you didn't let that get in the way if you're a people person, you just tried to be nice.

Nadia took your hand and shook it.

(I have a really good idea🥴😏)

Since you and your friends were okay with it, Sam let Nadia in, you guys sat in the couch and started to talk, although Nadia didn't talk much, it looked like she was contemplating something in her mind. After about thirty minutes of watching tv and talking you hear the front door open, you see Tom come in first and nearly dropped his food they had gotten.

"Nadia!? What are you doing here?"

"Just came to visit, I missed hanging out with your family, and you I guess," she said with a smile.

"Nadia, are you trying to get back together because I won't, sorry but no."

"I never said that, I just came to see everyone, and it was nice to meet Y/n, Hannah, and Catelynn.

"Okay..." He says. I could tell he wasn't quite sure about her being here but shook it off and I asked to talk to him in the other room.

"Tom, she seems nice, could I invite her to dinner? I just feel bad, she obviously loves hanging out with your family."

"It's just an act." He says while rolling his eyes.

"Please..." I say giving him puppy dog eyes and a pouting lip. He hesitated but finally agreed.

"Thank you!" You says while jumping into his arms. He looks at you and pulls you into a passionate kiss, he has his hands on your neck and you had your hands in his hair. He pulled away and smiled.

"You like people too much."

"Maybe"

(Omg, thanks for 300 reads guys! Love you all! Don't forget to comment whether or not Nadia should be nice or mean! Thanks😘)

(Word count, 1019)