12 Home Sweet Home

(Before I start this chapter I just wanted to give credit to my editor Catelynn, we both share this account and make sure to go read her book Best of Both Worlds, she is a great author!")

Y/n POV

I wake up to my phone going off, I think it's my alarm but when I look closer I see my sister Emily is calling me. I answer and all I hear is my family yelling.

"Wow shut up jeeze one at a time!"

"Where are you, you supposed to come for Christmas?!"

"I know, I know, I got the tickets last night, we are leaving tomorrow"

"Okay well we have to go text us when you get to the airport!"

"I will, bye"

I decided to surprise everyone with tickets back home to Salina, so I decide to text everyone right now because I slept in. Hannah and Catelynn are at work, but I work from home.

(This is the group chat everyone)

"Friends"❤️

Me
12:00 p.m.
Hey guys, I have a surprise!

Catelynn
12:02
What?

Hannah
12:03
?

Tom
12:03
Yeah what?

Haz
12:04
??

Harry
12:04
???

Me
12:05
I got us all plane tickets to Salina, to see our families, the plane leaves tomorrow!

Hannah
12:05
OMG YAY!

Catelynn
12:06
Thank you so much we'll pay you back❤️

Tom
12:06
Cool👍

Harry
12:07
Can't wait!

Haz
12:07
So cool! 😁

Me
12:09
Just to let you know in all we have 5 sisters in total😳

Tom
12:09
Lol I have 3 brother so I can relate😂

I was so exited to see my family, me and my sisters were really close, and Hannah and Catelynn were like sister to me. I was planning to have a girls night in Salina once we settle in.

Hannah and Catelynn arrive an hour after I texted them, I'm currently packing for the trip. Hannah and Catelynn walk into my room with huge smiles in their faces.

"Hi gu—" I'm interrupted by a hug from both of them.

"Thanks for getting the tickets! We haven't been to Salina in a year!" Catelynn says.

"No problem guys, we have to go this Christmas, it's our favorite holiday" I say.

"Yeah thank you so much, I'm going to go pack now."

"Me too."

I already finished packing everything because I started like 30 minutes ago.

(I'm doing a time skip bc I'm having a writers block rn so it is the next day at 4:00 a.m and they are getting ready for the flight)

(Catelynn's POV)

We all get up at 4:00am because we depart at 6:30am and it takes about 2 hours and 8 minutes to get to Salina from Georgia.

I yell from the kitchen for Y/n and Hannah to come down so we can leave because I'm driving us to the airport. The boys are driving separate.

"Hurry up guys!"