29 Valentines Day

~1 month later~

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, My alarm is going off like crazy, I swear to gosh I didn't fucking set this alarm. I clicked snooze and went back to sleep but then I heard Catelynn and Hannah snickering in the doorway.

"YOU BITCHES." I said while sitting up.

"Did you set that alarm?" I say while giving them the death glare.

"Maybeeee." Hannah says while dragging the, E. When I realize it's Valentine's Day it makes my mood worse.

"I FUCKING HATE VALENTINES DAY!" I yell not realizing I had an audience consisting of, Catelynn, Hannah, Paddy, Tom, Haz, Nikki, Dom and even Tessa. They had all come up to see why I screamed "You Bitches" at Hannah and Catelynn.

"You good?" Tom says while walking up to me.

"Valentine's Day is a bitch." I groan and I grab my pillow and I lay down again.

"Why don't you like it?" He asks while stroking my hair.

"Because...I just do." He new that wasn't why I hated it but he decided to leave it alone and he shoo's everyone out but he comes up to me again.

"Baby, what's wrong, please tell me?" I let out a groan and I sit up.

"Fine"

"Today is the day my dog died, he was my best friend, his name was Harley, and y'know I never really had a ton of good boyfriends so I normally spent Valentine's Day alone, not a good day for me." He didn't even think about it he just pulled me into a hug, a sank into his arms and I buried my face into his chest. I almost fell asleep before he moved me to my bed and layed me down, he sat next to me and we cuddled.

~Time Skip~

         I know Tom loves Valentine's Day so I'm not going to ruin it for him, me and the girls are planning a Valentine's Day night, here at the house. We're going to have snacks, drinks, games, etc. we're even going to dress up. Nikki is fine with it, but it's a surprise for the boys, I even invited Paddy's crush, Avery and Sam's "friend" from the caffe, her name is Mia. I grab my phone and decide to text Nadia and invite her to the party.

Y/n
Hey, we're having a Valentine's Day party tonight at 6:30, wanna come, dress nice!

Nadia
Yes! That would be so fun I have the perfect dress, I'll be there!

Y/n
Great, see ya then!

Nadia
Yea!!

I jump up excitedly, I go get Hannah and Catelynn and we decide to go shopping for outfits.

~at the mall~

"Okay, what color do you guys think I would look good in?" Catelynn asks her eyes skimming over all the options.

"Um...lavender!" I say and she nods. Hannah had found a dark red dress, and Catelynn found a cute light pink dress, I still had to find mine, then I see it, a beautiful bright red silky dress.

Y/n's dress