4 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯

(The next day Tom's POV)

I decide to wake up a little earlier so Y/n doesn't have to wait on me, like last time.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door, it was y/n.

I open the door, "Hey y/n"

"Hey Tom, is it okay if I bring Cami along for a bit? There is a burglar around where I live and they are armed, so I didn't want to leave Cami at home alone. I do have bullet proof glass so it will be hard for him to get in."

"Oh no that's awful, of course you can bring Cami along. did Catelynn bring Molly?"

"Yeah she did and thank you so much!"

"No problem and before the sleepover starts there are a few things to do today like I have to go to get my script and schedule" I tell her.

"Okay, I'll drive"

"Okay, do you know where the studio is?"

"Yeah, I do"

"Okay, good"

Oh wow she looks so pretty today

(Here is your outfit)

(Here is your hair)

(Your POV)

I'm driving Tom to the studio right now and it's a bit awkward. We aren't really talking until he blurts something out.

"I think Haz likes Catelynn!"

"OMG no way she confessed to me last light that she likes him!!!!"

"REALLY??"

"We are totally getting them together right?" I say looking at him.

"Um OF COURSE" he says with a wink

(Btw I just wanted to give u an idea of what their faces look like right now:😏🥴 lol)

Me and Tom are coming up with ways to get Haz and Catelynn together. That's when Tom came up with a very good idea.