6 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙴𝚡

(Catelynn POV)

I wake up and check my phone. We were still in the studio and that's when I realize I fell asleep on HAZ! my BOSS!!

"Y/n?!" I whisper yell.

"What?" She whisper-yells back.

"I fell asleep on Haz!"

"okay slowly get up and make your way over here." She says

Haz was still sleeping so I had to be very careful not to wake him up. Y/n said she also fell asleep on Tom.

"He moved, omg, omg!" I say as Haz slightly moved when I removed his arm from around me.

"Chill out Catelynn your almost here, okay?"

" Yes..." I say dragging out the 's'. "Phew! I got off without waking him up!"

"Congrats, you slept with your boss" she says nonchalantly.

"DON'T EVEN Y/N!" I yell while pointing a finger at her.

"Hahahaha"

That's when I realized Tom had seen the entire struggle of me trying to get off Haz. Thats why Y/n started laughing so much.

"TOM! you saw NOTHING!" I say with a embarrassed face.

"Nope I'm pretty sure I just saw you struggling to got off Haz" He says with a small smile on his face.

"I was TIRED okay? So I'm going to remind you again, you saw NOTHING!"

"Okay, okay, I saw nothing" He says with his hands up.

(Btw this is what Catelynn's face looks like rn😳😳😳)

Your POV

"Hey guys I'm going to go get dressed because I am not going out looking like this." I say

" Okay, your driving me home though" Catelynn says.

"No, remember I'm taking you guys home" Tom says.

"Oh yeah!"

(Here is your outfit;)

when you are on your way home, Haz suggested that you, Tom, and Catelynn go to a party with him tonight

when you are on your way home, Haz suggested that you, Tom, and Catelynn go to a party with him tonight. You all agree you will go but you and Catelynn have to go to school the next day.

———————————————
Tom POV

I start to pull up into Y/n's apartment to drop her and Catelynn off.

"Bye guys see you tonight!" I say.

"Bye!" They say back.

Once they get out of the car and can't hear us anymore, Haz blurts out something.

"Should I ask Catelynn out on a date?!"

"Bro you NEED too, is that even a question!?" I tell him.