11 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴

(Y/n POV)

I wake up and it is Wednesday morning, I check the time and it is 10:45 in the morning, I forgot to set an alarm!

"Hannah, Catelynn why didn't you guys wake me up! It's Wednesday, we have school!"

"Y/n chill out it's Christmas break." Catelynn says.

"Oh yeah! Yay, by the way, I'm going to take Cami on a walk and go to get coffee with Tom."

"You guys are so cute!" Hannah says.

"Thanks Hannah, you and Harry are super adorable too, and Catelynn you and Haz are also super cute."

"Aww thanks. Now get ready!" Catelynn tells me.

"Oh yeah."

(Here is what you are wearing, you can choose which one you want.)

)

Tom arrives to take me and Cami to the dog park

Tom arrives to take me and Cami to the dog park. He greets me with the warmest smile.

"Hey darling" he says.

"Hey" I say leaning over to give him a kiss him on the cheek.

"You ready love?" He asks.

"Yep, let's go." I say.

We drive to get coffee first and then we let the dogs play together while we drink our coffee on a bench.

I put my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head.

"Hey Tom, do you, Haz, and Harry want to do a secret Santa with me, Hannah and Catelynn?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, thats a good idea do Harry and Haz already know?"

"Yeah Hannah and Catelynn texted them"

"Okay. Do you guys decorate for Christmas?"

"Um, of course, we love decorating for Christmas, it's our favorite holiday." I say and he laughs.

"Do you celebrate together or with your family?"

"All our family's celebrate together"

"Oh cool, me Harry and Haz are not going to London this year because we have work"