25 Dinner

~at the restaurant while there eating~

Y/n POV

Nadia told me everything that the random guy Sam was trying to do, he doesn't even know me? He's been stalking me how did I not notice!? I was so done with guys, except for Tom of course, right now I just wanted to have a good time with my friends.

"Okay, I'm sick of thinking about guys, let's just have a fun girls day, Alright?"

"Yeah, boys can be so dumb hanging out will keep our minds off that creepy Sam guy." Hannah said while taking a bite of her cheeseburger.

"Hell yeah, we really need to catch him."

"Yeah, before he does anything...to
Y/n." Nadia says while poking at her food.

"What would he do?"

"He wants to get Tom to cheat on you so he can date you." She says while rolling her eyes at the thought of that creep.

"Good thing Tom would never do that."

Lies

~after dinner~

We all decide it's time to go do something fun, not the trampoline park because turns out it's closed, so we decide to go to the bar. We walk in and I see Tom and Haz sitting there drunk as fuck. I ignore them and decide there just having fun and this is a girls day, no boy interferences. I head to the bar with Hannah and we both get a margarita. We talk for a while before we are interrupted by a random guy walking up to us.

"Hey, Y/n right?"

"Yeah, how's you know my name?"

"Oh I was talking with one of your friends and she told me your name, I'm Sam." He says reaching out his hand for me to shake it, he didn't know Nadia told us.

"Um, the stalker Sam that Nadia told me about?" I say with a light chuckle knowing exactly who he is, I want no part of this. He starts to talk but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, but I know who you are and I'm not very fond of people stalking me so bye." I say while grabbing Hannah's hand and heading over to Nadia and Catelynn.

"Well I found Sam, he tried to introduce himself but I didn't let him because o already knew, that's him right?" I say pointing over to him.

"Oh shit, yeah it is, fine Tom and the boys we need to leave, he might try something since your both here."

"Okay, let's go then, we can have a karaoke night at home!"

"Hell Yeah!" Hannah tells while running over to get Harry, Catelynn does to get Haz and I got try to find Tom with Nadia right next to me.

"Huh, I just saw him where could he be?"

"I don't know I swear he was just over there?" Nadia says pointing at the bar.

"Let's look outside."

"Yeah" we walk outside and I don't see anything do I turn the corner at the edge of an Alleyway, it's pouring down rain I can barely see but what I can see is Tom making out with another girl. I stop in my tracks and Nadia walks up to my side and gasps.

"Y/n, oh my gosh, are you okay?" I just stood there crying until I finally decided to answer.

"Can we go home?"

"Of course lets get Catelynn and Hannah." I manage to slightly nod my head. Nadia guides me through the crowd of people until we see Catelynn an Hannah with there boyfriends waiting.

"Y/n, why are you crying?" Hannah says while Catelynn walks up to me.

"T-Tom W-Was kissing a girl out-side!" I say while more tears escape my eyes.

"Oh my gosh! That sun if a bitch is dead!" Hannah says while Catelynn nods in agreement. Haz and Harry leave to find Tom and Nadia volunteered to drive us home.

"Nadia, wanna stay for a ice cream and movie marathon, while throwing darts at a picture of Tom?" She lightly chuckles and agrees, we decide to run home and change into our Pj's. As we walk in we get questions all over the place, but Catelynn tells everyone for me. I go upstairs and change into my pajamas and I pull my hair into a simple French braid, messy bun.

Here is your Pj's and hair

As were getting all of our things together, like our wallets and our jackets we hear the door open, I know exactly who it is, so I don't look that way

As were getting all of our things together, like our wallets and our jackets we hear the door open, I know exactly who it is, so I don't look that way. None of us do. As I hear the footsteps walk up stairs I look over at Nikki and she walks over to me and gives me a huge hug.

"Thanks, Nikki."

"No problem sweetheart, that son of mine is going to get a good old spanking." I slightly chuckle and we al walk out too the car, I give Nadia my keys because she's only had 1 beer so she's the driver. None of us were drunk but we had at least 3 beers so we couldn't drive. (Don't drink or drive please, it saves lives, I'm acting like a mother rn but it's important to know) at this point the rain was so bad we could barely see.

"Damnit this rain is really coming down." Nadia says trying to look closer to the window to see better. We arrive at the grocery store safely, thank God. We walk in and we grab one tub of ice cream for each on of us, of course I got the chocolate brownie chunk one because it is s.u.p.e.r.i.o.r, In my opinion. (Comment ur fav ice cream flavor) we went to go check out when I started feeling really dizzy, I try to keep walking bug I'm not walking right, no one notices because I'm in the back. I start swaying back and fourth and all that's in my head is that Tom chested, I start crying and before I know it everything went black and I can hear, Nadia, Catelynn, and Hannah calling for an employee, the next thing I know my head hits the floor, HARD.

A/n

Oooh, this just got interesting guys, omg I can't wait to write the next chapter, honestly I almost passed out the other day, u was really dizzy and I almost fell in my kitchen. Anyways love you all byeee! but also have you seen Jacob Batalon's glow up🤯 I'll show you!

 Anyways love you all byeee! but also have you seen Jacob Batalon's glow up🤯 I'll show you!

-Katie aka Carol