19 Plane ride

Haz POV

I still haven't talked to Catelynn since the incident but, Y/n was sitting with Tom and Hannah and Harry were sitting with each other so I had to sit next to Catelynn, I wanted to apologize to her, so I guess this is a good thing. They have us seated and then we take off, there is an awkward silence for about 5 minutes before I speak up.

"Catelynn, I'm really sorry for earlier today, I can be such and idiot sometimes and it was dumb of me to say those things."

"And I'm sorry too, I should've told you about him, I had no place in keeping that from you."

"So are we good?"

"Of course." She says as she lays a light kiss in my lips. She lays her head on my shoulder and I stroke her hair until she falls asleep. God I love her so much.

~time skip 15 minutes~

Harry POV

Me and Hannah have been cracking jokes to each other for about 20 minutes now, she started to get a bit drowsy and started to fall asleep, she layed her head on my lap while her legs were spread out along the seats. (Btw they are on a private jet so it's just them and they have a ton of extra seats) She was on her phone looking at Tik Tok, she landed on one specific video of images of us that have been leaked onto social media.

"Ha, looks like we're famous."

"Yeah, looks like it." she says while looking up at me, I place a small kiss on her forehead, God I love her so much.

Tom POV

Me and Y/n were cuddling on the plane, although she was sleeping and I am not. I watch her chest go up and down as she breaths, it was a normal before it starts to pick up and then her breathing speed up, she was mumbling something "Jason, stop please, no."

I start to whisper her name so she will wake up.

"Y/n, y/n, wake up, is okay Love, you're with me. She calms down at the sound of my voice and her breathing retread to normal. I hug her tight and I soon start to drift off to sleep as well. God I love her so much.

3rd person POV

All of them are now asleep except for Haz, he lies awake thinking about Nadia, he wondered why she texted Catelynn instead of Y/n, then it hits him, Nadia tried to hit on Haz while she was dating Tom, she was jealous of Catelynn along with being jealous of Y/n. He finally falls asleep laying his head onto Catelynn's head.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I'll make up for it in the next chapter, it has some serious tea! Love you guys!)