9 "𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"

Y/n POV

I wake up laying in a slightly uncomfortable bed. I look around and I see Hannah and Catelynn next to me.

"Where at I?"

"Your at the hospital because you had a panic attack and fell off your bed" Catelynn says.

"I kind of remember that."

"Okay well they are going to release you once they give you your medicine" Hannah says.

"What medicine?"

"Medicine to help control your stress"

"Oh okay, Hannah what time is it?Aren't you supposed to get your dog tonight?"

"Oh it's 4:00pm, since we are already here, I'm going to go get her right now"

"Oh yay!"

Suddenly a doctor walks in with my medicine.

"Oh good, Y/n your up." They say.

"Um yeah, when can I leave" I ask, this bed is really uncomfortable.

"Actually right now." The doctor says with a small smile.

"Okay!"

"Here is your medicine, they will bring a wheelchair in here for you to use because you are a bit shaky right now"

"Oh, okay"

A nurse comes in with a wheelchair, but I ask for something else.

"Could I use crutches instead so they get better faster?"

"Oh yeah, of course!"

"Thank You!"

The doctor gets my crutches and we start to walk out. Hannah and Catelynn go to get Hannah's new service dog. They told me that Harrison, Harry, and Tom would be taking me home. One of my legs is working pretty well but the other is shaking like crazy and I couldn't walk on it. I walk out and there is a guy in all black staring at me. He looked familiar and creepy, but I just brushed it off. Then Tom approaches me.

"Hey Y/n are you okay? What happened?" He asks really concerned.

"I just had a panic attack, it happens a lot"

"Oh, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just feel bad for Cami. She tried to catch me when I fell but she just fell too because she is to small"

"Oh no,"He says while leaning down to pet her. "Cami you are such a good girl!" Then he looks up and me.

"Hey Y/n, I was thinking we should hang out more! It might help with your stress." He suggests.

"Oh really? Maybe we could take the dogs to the park every Tuesday, and maybe we could get coffee too?" I ask.

"That would be great!"

"Great, are you driving me home?"

"Oh yeah, and Haz and Harry couldn't make it they had work"

"Okay we better get going"

"Yeah"

I get into the car and my favorite song comes on, Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

"Oh I love this song!" I say.

"Really me too!" He says.

I start hum to along to it, Tom notices and turns up the volume and starts to sing really bad on purpose. I decide to join in.