2 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰

(Y/n POV)

Me and Catelynn decided to walk to Starbucks so the dogs could get a workout in.

Once we arrive and Tom and Harrison are sitting at a table outside. We walk up and Tom says

"you brought company" he says leaning down to pet Cami (the Rottweiler's name/ Your dog's name)

Then Harrison walks over to pet Molly (the Australian Shepherd's name.)

"So what are you two going to school for? And What are you guys majoring in? If you don't mind me asking?" Tom says while looking at Molly, he really loves dogs a lot.

"Well I'm majoring in Zoology, and I want to work in veterinary medicine and animal rehab" I say very proudly.

"that's so cool, I love animals. What about you Catelynn?"

"Oh I want to major in physics so I can become and architectural engineer" she says in a shy tone.

That's when Harrison says, "Wow you guys must be really smart" we both give a little laugh.

We talked for a little while until a group of about 4 guys come up to us.

"Hey little ladies you should drop these divs and hang out with us" one of them says with a smirk, Tom was about to say something but I stopped him and started talking.

"No thanks we like it here" I say rolling my eyes. They look at each other and then one of them says

"I don't think we were asking" he say trying to grab my arm, I grab his arm and twist it behind his back and push him to the ground.

He was surprised and I say, "why do you look so surprised? You should've known this would happen"

Catelynn started laughing and one of the guys said

"what are you laughing at?" As he starts to approach her but she grabs him and knees him in the stomach.

Once they all left Tom and Harrison look at us like we're crazy. I say

"what? We took self defense classes" I say shrugging my shoulders.

We chat for a while until me and Catelynn had to leave for class,

"it was nice meeting you" Tom and Harrison both say as we are picking our stuff up.

"you too" Catelynn and I both say in unison.

"oh! And you both got the job! Here are our phone numbers if you have any questions!" 

"oh wow really thank you so much!!" I say in exitment and then we all went our separate ways.

(The next day, there first day on the job, Saturday) Your POV)

On our first day me and Catelynn wanted to dress in something simple but cute.

(You can choose which outfit is yours and which one is your friends)