23 Trust

(These are me and my BFFs Marvel nicknames, I'll explain them later and our group chat name is also, Lo-ki Dead inside🐍🔪, only Marvel fans will understand the emojis, just think of Loki and Thor;)

"Hannah, why'd you take the knife out!"

"I'm not a medic okay?! So do I put it back in, or what!?"

"NO"

"Then what do I do!?"

"Oh I don't know...GET ME A TOWEL!" She starts running to get the towel and trips. I try so hard not to laugh at her, she literally face planted in the living room in front of the police, burglars and our family. She quickly gets up and grabs a towel and runs to me.

"You should consider doing track." I say sarcastically as she roles her eyes and hands me a towel shortly before medics come and take me out in a stretcher. I start to see bright flashing lights and Cami laying on my lower leg while I'm on the stretcher, the last thing I saw was the mask being pulled of the man who stabbed me, Jason then everything went black.

~at the hospital~

Tom POV

As soon as Y/n arrives at the hospital for surgery we rush over there to wait in the waiting room until she is ready to see us, hopefully it was soon. I still can't believe Jason is still after Y/n, this is his third time being arrested because he tried to hurt Y/n, he is disgusting.

~two hours later~

The nurse leads us to Y/n's room and we all walk inside and Y/n's laying in the bed with a wrap around her leg.

"Sup punk" Hannah and Catelynn say at the same time.

"Hey Pointbreak, wassup Captain."

"Nothing, how are you?"  I was sort of confused as to why they called each other  those names.

"Um, what type of nicknames are those?"

"Oh, well we each have the nickname of the Marvel character we most resemble, mine is Punk because that is what Steve calls Bucky and I'm more like Bucky, Hannah's is Pointbreak because that's what Tony calls Thor and Hannah resembles Thor, and Catelynn's is Captain because she is basically as girl version of Cap, and our group chat name is, Lo-ki Dead inside🐍🔪." (Comment what you think the emojis mean, Hannah ur not allowed to, u too Catelynn😑)

"Ohhh, that makes sense, how you feeling Y/n?"

"Really good actually, they said I could leave tonight but I have to get crutches and multiple stitches."

"I still can't believe Jason, he is such a fucking bitch."

"Yeah he is, FOR SURE." She says and we all let out a light chuckle, then the door opens to reveal Nadia.

"Hey, I heard what happened, are you alright?"

"Yeah, only 10 stitches." She says jokingly which made Nadia chuckle.

Nadia POV

I can't believe Jason did this, now Y/n is hurt and he's in jail. Y/n is truly a good person, and I love being her friend, but Tom means so much to me I need him back, Jason is just an idiot and honestly I need to keep him away from the group, and me. I walk over and sit next to Y/n and we start to talk about random stuff, but it is really entertaining. A few minutes later a doctor walks in and says it's time to leave, we all walk out and I wave goodbye to Y/n.

As were walking out Hannah and Catelynn walk up to me.

"Hey, wanna go to dinner?"

"Really...um yeah, that would be nice."

"Great, we will pick you up at 5:30 tonight, and you probably want to wear something comfortable because we will be there for a while."

"Okay, do you think Y/n will make it?"

"Yeah, the doctors said they would release her at 1:00 p.m."

"Great!" I start to walk to my car to go home before I someone yell my name.

"Nadia!" It was Tom, what did he want?

"Hm"

"I know what your doing."

"Um, what?"

"Your trying to manipulate Y/n and her friends, but I can see through you, if you hurt her at all, I will get you back, you hear me?"

"Okay" I say nonchalantly and I walk to me car without saying anything else.

Y/n POV

I was really enjoying having Nadia around, she was really nice, Hannah told me that she was coming to dinner tonight, this would be fun!

My leg hurt a bit because they had just put a few more stitches in but it should hurt less once I get my cast on. I hear a ding and I grab my phone and Tom had texted me.

Tom
Hey I got you some crutches, the foam parts are purple since that's your favorite color!

Y/n
Awww baby, thank you, your too sweet!

Tom
Anything for you love!

He is just too nice, this is why I love him.

The entire time I was in the hospital I was restless because I was so exited to go out to eat with the girls, and we could get to know Nadia better, after hanging out with us more she started becoming more talkative, it wasn't bad I'm just glad she feels more comfortable around us now, I really do trust her. The time had finally come, it was 1:00 and the doctors said Tom would be here to pick me up shortly. They put a cast on my leg (one of those cloth wraps) and a small ice pack in between two layers of cloth so it would be the right temperature

(Thank you guys, I'm soooo exited to write the next chapter, honestly I kinda have an interesting idea, maybe a bit of a plot twist, but no spoilers! Comment what your fav nickname is;)

Love you guys! Thanks for almost 500 reads you guys are the best;) have a good day y'all)

-Katie/Carol