22 Nadia's Plan

Nadia POV

I need Tom back, he's mine I can't live without him. I need to get close to Y/n to get close to Tom, but she was making it hard, she is so nice to me and I kind of want to be her friend, but right now Tom is my main priority. I'll have to team up with someone who can help me break them apart, like and ex boyfriend of Y/n's. perfect.

~two hours later~

After hours of searching I was able to find her ex boyfriends Instagram account, I decided to contact him to see if he was interested.

Nadia
Hello Jason, I hear you are Y/n's ex boyfriend, I have an offer for you. If you can help me split apart Y/n and Tom, you can have Y/n back, you my do whatever you please with her but Tom is MINE.

Jason
I like this offer, where shall we meet?

Nadia
On Saturday night in Kingston, London, 5:30 at Y/f/ff  place (your favorite fast food place.)

Jason
I'll be there.

Nadia
Bring ropes.

Jason
Got it.

I didn't know exactly why I needed ropes, but they might be of use to my plan.

~time skip to Saturday night~

I couldn't wait till Jason got here, it was up to him to make sure my plan went accordingly. We are going to discuss our plan tonight at dinner, we have to go over, every single detail to make sure the plan is perfect, no. Flaws. at. All. I finally hear a beep from my phone and I check to see who it was and it was, Y/n?

Y/n
Hey me, Hannah and Catelynn are going out to eat tonight, wanna come?

Nadia
Sorry I already have plans tonight, maybe some other time.

Y/n
Okay, have fun!

Nadia
You too!

I was actually starting to become friends with Y/n but getting Tom back was the main priority so I had to stick with it. Shortly after Y/n texted me Jason texts.

Jason
I'm here

Nadia
On my way

I hadn't dressed up for this occasion just jeans and a T-shirt. I brought pepper spray just in case Jason was a little too crazy, and would try to hurt me. I arrive at the restaurant and I see a man sitting at the table, he saw me and waved me over.

"Hello"

"Hi"

"What are your plans for them?" He asks with curiosity rushing through him, it was very clear he was intrigued.

"Next time Y/n asks me to hang out with her, I was thinking I could get Tom drunk enough so that he would sleep with another girl, then we can lead her to them so she can see for herself."

"I like this plan, when does it start?"

"I'm going out to the club with Y/n and her friends, Tom and the boys are coming too.

"Alright, I'll hide in the crowd, I'll make sure nobody gets in the way.

"Okay, I'll text you the location, and time."

"I'll be there." And with that he walks off, leaving me to pay the bill.

"That bastard." I mumble under my breath, I don't think we'll be getting along that well.

Y/n POV

Nadia has suggested that we go to the club tomorrow since she couldn't make it tonight. I happily agreed to going, Hannah, Catelynn, Haz, Tom, and Harry were going as well so this was going to be a fun group experience. I don't know why Tom still doesn't trust Nadia, she has proven she's not a bad person, well at least she hasn't done anything wrong, Right?
I shook off the thought and decided to go to bed. As I was walking into my room I feel something hit me in the back of the head, I quickly turn around to see Paddy with 4 pillows stacked next to him.

"Oh it's on Padsterman!" (Idk how to spell it) I grab a pillow and chuck it at Paddy's face, and he throws one at my stomach, this goes in for a while before Catelynn stops the competition and tells Paddy it's time to go to bed, she always ruins our fun. Since Catelynn forced us to go to bed I pick out some comfy, cute pajamas and I head off to bed.

(Here they are)

As I'm trying to fall asleep I hear a light this coming from downstairs, I thought I was the only one up? I decide to go investigate

As I'm trying to fall asleep I hear a light this coming from downstairs, I thought I was the only one up? I decide to go investigate. I grab my trusty hiking stick and head downstairs. As soon as I reach the downstairs I see three men dressed in black grabbing things from all over the place, burglars. I decide to grab a knife from the coffee table next to me, Sam had left it there after eating his waffles. I quietly walk towards them until one of them notices me.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" I scream to make sure everyone upstairs could hear me.

"Get her!" The lead one yells while two of them run at me. I dodge all their attempts to grab me when I hear shuffling coming from upstairs, I'm so relieved they heard me. Before I could make my way to Hannah who was the first downstairs, I feel a sharp pain in thigh, I look down to see a knife sticking in it.

"Hannah, they stabbed me!!" I say trying my best to limp to her. She rushes in front of me and punches the guy that stabbed me, she leads me to the stairs to sit down while Nikki called the police and while Everyone else got the intruders to stand down.

"Fuck, those bastards."

"Na, there more dipshitty to me." I laugh at Hannah's comment then I feel the pain in my leg grow larger, then I look down and realized that Hannah has pulled the knife out of my leg and pain was now rushing through my body.

"Hannah!?"

"What!?"

She has no idea your not supposed to take the knife out when you get stabbed, great.