27 Bad Luck

Y/n POV ~before Tom talks to Nadia~

As I'm waiting for Harry to walk outside I feel someone put there arms round my neck and they start to choke me.

"Your coming with me, doll." I immediately recognize the voice, Sam, I try to break free but his grasp is too tight I slowly slip away, but then he let's go and I immediately pass out.

Nadia POV

"Shit, shit, shit" I mumble as I start to make my way to the back of the house, then I spot a piece of paper, I pick it up and read it.

Dear Tom,

You should really treat your girlfriend better because now, she's MINE. You'll be lucky if I even keep her in Kingston.

-Sam

"TOM, HANNAH, CATELYNN." I scream while walking towards the front of the house.

"What?!" Tom asks while looking concerned. I hand him the note and he reads over it, is eyes become wide and he has a look of sadness and anger on his face. Catelynn Hannah wall up to us and they read the note.

"That little SHIT!" Hannah yells while Catelynn tried to calm everyone down.

"We need to call the police!" I say while grabbing my phone. They all nodded and I dial, 911.

Y/n POV

I wake up and I have a throbbing pain in my head, I must have passed out. I look down at my feet to see them tied up with ropes. My hands were also tied with ropes, I look around and try to find an object I can cut the rope with.

"Your awake, love."

"Don't call me that, you fucking lunatic."

"Talk back one more time, I dare you."

"Is that supposed to be threatening?because if you actually knew me you would know I don't give a SHIT about "threatening." I saw while putting quotations on threatening. He gives me a glare and walks out of the room. I start to rummage through my jacket, trying to find something to cut loose with. Then I find my mini switch blade, he is such a dumbass. I grab it and I start to sneakily cut through the ropes on my hands. Once I get the ropes on my hands undone I start on my feet, then I hear someone applauding.

"Well, well, Well, look who's trying to escape." I guess he didn't realize I had undone the ropes on my hand. Once he got close enough I punched him and then undid the rest of the rope on my ankles, and I tied his wrists to his ankles.

"Your dumber than I thought." I say with a smirk. I grab his phone and I use his thumb for the thumb print ID. I dialed, 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I'm Y/n, Y/n Y/n/l, I was taken captive by a man by the name of Sam, Gordon, about 5 hours ago, I was able to untie the ropes and tie him up."

"Okay, I found you were reported missing, where is your location?"

"Let me check." I run to the front of the ragged house, I realized it was an abandoned Warehouse, the address is 2456, Jackson avenue. I made that up btw.

"2456, Jackson avenue."

"Okay, were sending officers there now."

"Thank you." And with that she hung up. I walk over to Sam to see him struggling to get out.

"I don't like predators like you, if you think any women is just going to love  you because you told them too, your wrong, and I swear if you have done anything to hurt a child, women, etc I won't be as nice." I say with a cold glare.

"Does rape count?" He asks with a smirk, he thought I was bluffing about hurting him.

"Have you done that?!"

"Once or twice."

"How old were they!" I say barely being able to control my anger.

"12, and 15." I completely lost it, I hate men and or women like him, I hated the thought of a child or a young adult having to go through that, it hurt me, especially because it happened to me, only Catelynn and Hannah knew, that's why I started to go to self defense classes. I started to punch him in the face until his eye turned purple and his nose an lip were bleeding.

"You are an AWFUL PERSON." I say while giving him one more punch, now he knows, I DON'T BLUFF. He had a blank expression and before I know it, he passed out. Serves him right for raping those two girls.

Tom's POV

I am worried as hell for Y/n, I can't believe I let this happen. I'm such an idiot. I keep thinking of bad things that might have happened to her then I hear my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Tom?"

"Y/n! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I'll tell everyone everything that happened when I get home, the police are taking me home, I'm fine, just some bruises on my neck, and just a bit shaken.

"I have some things to explain when u get home too."

"Yeah you do!" She hangs up and I go to tell everyone the good news!

"Guys! They got Y/n! There bringing her home right now, she said she would explain everything once she got here." Everyone was cheering and then Nadia spoke up.

"You also have some explaining to do."

"Hell yeah i do!" We all decide to go get Mc.Donalds for us and were getting Y/n two Big Macs and fries, she kinda gave up on being a veg head because she wasn't that good at it. I have great respect for veg heads because I have 3 veg head sisters and that's what I call them.

"She's gonna LOVE the Mc.Donalds, it's been a while, and we still have left over ice cream!" Catelynn says with enthusiasm.

"I'm gonna beat the shut out of that Sam guy, he is such a bitch!" I yell.

"Language, there's a 16 year old." My Monday's with a scolding tone.

"Fine, but he cusses just as much!" I see while grabbing my keys and heading to the car, Harry, Haz and the girls following.

A/n

Thank you so much guys, and did you see how many reads I had more like 3 days, 666 OMG my friend told me and we made a whole meme out of it, anyways love you guys byeeee!

-Katie/Carol