5 🅂🄿🄸🄽 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄾🅃🅃🄻🄴

Tom's POV

I'm so excited to see Haz and Catelynn's reaction to what we are going to do! Everyone is in on it!

"Guys I have an idea, we should play spin the bottle!" I say

"Before I have to kiss anyone, I'm going to the bathroom." Harry says while dead sprinting into the bathroom.

"I'm in!" everyone yells in unison.

"Okay Catelynn spin first!"

"Um okay?" She says slowing sitting down to play.

As soon as the bottle starts to slow down everyone gets up. The only people sitting are Haz and Catelynn.

"WAIT what?" Catelynn says frantically looking around.

"You have to kiss Haz!" Y/n shouts.

"Wow, this was all planned wasn't it?" Catelynn says.

"Yup"

"Wow"

"Well you have to kiss!"

"Alright, alright!" Haz says while moving closer to Catelynn

"Okay FINE, your dead Y/n" Catelynn says.

"Oh I know!"

(Your POV)

They both lean in to kiss and I have this huge dorky smile plastered across my face.

They start to kiss, and they don't stop. I can tell that they are both enjoying it.

"Jeez! You don't have to swallow each other!" I yell an they instantly stop. Everyone starts to die laughing.

"We should keep playing Y/n!" Zendaya says giving me a smirk, they were acting weird.

"Uh okay, I'm down with that!" I say hesitantly.

"Okay, Y/n you should go next!"

"Okay"

I spin the bottle pretty hard and when it starts to slow down, I saw it getting dangerously close to Tom!

Then, I see the bottle land right where Tom is sitting. We both give each other a nervous look.

"HA, now it's your turn Y/n!" Catelynn yells.

"WAIT WHAT!!!!"

"Okay you know what let's just get this over with." Tom says pulling me into his arms, that's when his lips met mine. At first I was shocked but eventually I gave in, that's when I hear someone behind me.

"Wow Y/n finally got herself a boyfriend!" that's when I realized who it was.

"HANNAH!!!!" Me and Catelynn scream.

I pull away from Tom and turn to Hannah.

"The one and only!" She says before she pulls us into a hug.

"What the hell Hannah? Why did you stay in London for so long?" I ask

"It's a beautiful place, and I really enjoyed my time there." She says.

That's when Harry walks in and says "that hurts my feelings. I thought you were gonna say you stayed in London because of ME!"

"HARRY?!" Hannah yells

"The one and only!" He says imitating her.

"Don't mock me!" she says while dropping all her things and running to Harry.

He grabs her and pulls her into his arms for a huge hug.

"What did we miss?!" Catelynn asks.

"Okay fine, the real reason I stayed in London so long was because I met Harry!"

"So is he your 'secret' boyfriend?" I ask.

"Well its not a secret anymore, I guess" Harry says giving Hannah a kiss.

"Okay well I'm not going to pretend I didn't just see you making out with Tom!" Hannah says.

"Okay well it's a spin the bottle game. Oh! and Catelynn kissed Haz!" I say pointing at them.

"Okay well if it's just a spin the bottle, why didn't you two just do a peck on the lips?!"

"Don't go there HANNAH!!!!"

"Okay, okay"

———————————————
(One hour later)

"What should we do next?" I ask

"I think we should play hide and seek in the dark, with teams!" Tom says

"Good idea Tom, are you guys down?"

"Yeah I think that would be fun!"

Tom's POV

I wanted to do teams because I wanted to be with Y/n. I don't know why but she is just different from the other girls I've liked.

"Hey Y/n do you want to be my partner?"

"Yeah, that would be great!"

I look over to see who Haz picked and as I suspected he chose Catelynn. Zendaya was with Jacob, and Harry was with Hannah.

"Okay who wants to count first?" I ask

"Ooh we will!" Catelynn raises her hand and jumps up and down to get my attention.

"Okay, so Haz and Catelynn are counting first!"

"Okay we will count to 60, starting now!"

We all start running away, that's when Y/n grabs my hand and pulls me into this little crawl space behind some green screens.

"Wow, they won't find us in here, good idea Y/n!" I whisper yell.

"Thanks!"

"So what should we talk about while we're here?"

"Um well... I don't know"

"Haha, yeah me neither"

"By the way, I'm sorry about the kiss earlier I should have warned---"

I get cut off by Y/n hugging me.

"I'm glad you did!" She says, but it is muffled by my shirt.

"Wait wh---"

"I like you Tom, you are so clueless---"

"I like you too!"

I pull Y/n in and kissed her like I've never kisses anyone before. She was different, she didn't care if I was famous. She was herself around me an I loved that.

I was nervous because she was speechless for a moment.

"Oh GOD I just kissed my BOSS! I'm going to get FIRED!" She yells

"Shhh! No your not, I'm the only one that can fire you and I won't!"

"Ok..." she says with a sigh of relief.

We both break out laughing. That's when Haz peeks his head into the crawl space.

"Ha I knew it!" He says

"What do you know?"

"Well we have been ease dropping for a while. I knew you liked her... I'm so amazing!"

"Haha keep telling yourself that Haz, but we all know you and Catelynn will be a thing in less than 24 hours!"

"Okay, okay chill bro!" He says while some blush creeps up onto his cheeks.

———————————————
Y/n POV

After a few rounds of hide and go seek in the dark, it is around 1:30 a.m and we decide to watch The Office. Me and Tom sat next to each other and I start to drift off.

(I hope you liked this chapter it's one of my favorites: )))) word count: 1030)