15 🅂🄸🅂🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃

Tom POV

I walk up around 3:00 a.m, turns out Haz was up too so I went to sit next to him in the dining room.

"Hey Haz."

"Hey, what are you doing up so early?"

"I could ask the same too you."

"Well last night before we went to bed Catelynn told me about Gabe."

"Oh yeah, Y/n told me too."

"Uh, I'm really worried about her I just don't want a crazy ex coming at her, I mean what Jason did scared her and I don't want that to happen again."

"I know you do Haz, but you need to give her space about it, you can't be so controlling about it, okay."

"I was NOT being controlling."

"Haz chill out."

"No, I'm worried about her OKAY, I don't want her going out without me anymore."

That's when Y/n walks in, and she looks pissed.

"Haz, you can NOT control her like that!"

"I'm trying to protect her!"

"Well your not doing a very good job!"

"Y/n stay out of this, it's between me and Catelynn."

"Oh no it isn't, she can go where she wants and when she wants to she does not have to wait for you're approval."

Y/n POV

At this point we are going back and fourth yelling at each other, until Tom tries to break it up but that makes Haz even more pissed.

"Tom, please STAY out of it."

"Haz I'm  just trying to help, okay."

"Whatever."

We argue more until Y/n brings up the fact that she can protect them, and that he didn't have to.

"Oh is that what you told yourself when that man attacked your friends in high school!" He shouts and that's when Y/n looks him dead in the eyes with a hurt look, she was about to cry, she hated looking back in that memory, that's when she looks at the large scar in her arm.

Y/n has tears in her eyes, she storms out of the room and heads towards her, Catelynn, and Hannah's room.

Y/n POV

I hated that Haz brought that up, it scared me to look back in that day, I storm into the room with tears in my eyes, Hannah and Catelynn both wake up startled and ask me what's wrong, I tell them everything and I start to cry.

"It was all my fault, I was weak I couldn't protect you guys good enough." I say with a sigh.

"You protected us the best you could, and you payed the price, the worst injury we got was a big bruise and maybe a scar, compare to your injury's that was nothing." Hannah says giving me a reassuring hug, Catelynn gets pulled into the hug as well.

We are interrupted by Tom walking in.

"Hey, Y/n are you okay, Haz was being an absolute asshole."

"I'm fine, but I'll take care of Haz later." I said with a death glare staring towards Haz's direction. That's when I get a text.

Emily
Hey dummy, we are going out to the bar, just the sisters plus Hannah and Catelynn.

Me
Ooh, sounds fun, we'll be there what time and where?

Emily
5:00 p.m and just meet us at mom and dads house.

Me
Okay, sounds good, ttyl!

"Hey guys, we are going to a bar tonight with just my sisters!"