16 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰ꫀ 𝔈𝔳ꫀ

Y/n POV

It is finally Christmas Eve we all have each other's gift and we are going over to my parents for dinner at 5:00 and staying there till like 11:00.

We are all getting ready Because it is 3:37 and we have to wrap each other's gifts, and I have to wrap my family gifts.

~time skip on their way to Y/n's family's house~

Tom POV

When we are in the car we are rocking to some Christmas music and I look in the back to see Catelynn and Haz kissing, I don't interfere because they looked so cute together.

When we arrive at her parents house we are greeted by her dogs barking and then her younger sister running up to us.

"HI!" She says while jumping in Y/n's back.

"What did I tell you about doing that!?" She snaps at her but then they both start laughing, that's when I realize Y/n hasn't met my family yet.

"Okay, I have one question for your boyfriend."

"Shoot" she says while turning around to smirk at me. Then I hear her whisper something to me.

"Tom, she is going to try to make you feel embarrassed, just thought i'de tell you." She says while walking into the kitchen.

"So, have you..." she walks closer, "done it?" I freeze and start to blush like crazy.

"No..." which was the truth but it was really awkward.

"Okay!" She says happily while walking off into the kitchen, I follow and sit next to Y/n.

"So what did she ask you?" I whisper what she asked and Y/n started laughing.

"Omg, I knew she was going to ask that!"

"Y/n, be quiet or your family will ask what your laughing about." I saw scolding her.

"Fine."

"Thanks." I give her a kiss on the cheek while everyone is getting food so they don't see. We talk and eat at the table for a while, her parents cooking is amazing.

"Y/n your parent are amazing at cooking!"

"I know right, I live to eat their food."

"Haha"

~after eating~

Y/n POV

"Mom dad can we play something!"

"Sure, what do you want to play?"

"We should do a couples trivia, like we used to but most of us actually have a significant other, except Olivia and Grace, they could be partners."

"Okay, I'll got put down some questions to ask."

"So is it just asking each other questions about each other?"

"Yup, exactly!"

"Okay, sounds fun."

We start to play, and I made up a new rule, if you get a question wrong, you take a shot. Except my younger sister Olivia, she gets apple juice, because she is only 20, and our family never breaks the rules. (True dat)

Tom just missed a question about which dog was my first one, since he got it wrong he took a shot. It kept goin back and fourth from each opponent.

~when they are done playing~

Obviously my parents won because they had been together for a long time, but I only took 2 shots and Tom only took 3, so I'de say we did pretty good for our first trivia night. We decide it's time to open our gifts.

"Harry, here's your gift." I say while passing it to him. (Idk it I've mention this but she got him some camera lenses and a camera strap)

"Ooh, cool thanks Y/n!"

"No problem." We all figure out who our secret Santa's are and we open our gifts.

"Haz bought me a big sketch book and a sponge-bob T-shirt.

"Oh my gosh Haz, this is amazing!" I say while holding the T-shirt up to my chest to predict whether or not it will fit.

"No problem Y/n."

We all talk for a while, and we play a game to see who could embarrass someone the most, and of course I won because I have the most blackmail on everyone here. (Me in real life tho)

(Btw I'm posting it now because I want you guys to be able to read it but I'll keep making updates throughout the day)

We all went home because we all know my parents go to bed at like 10:30, so we didn't want to wake them up.

Once we arrive at home we put on Santa Clause and we watch for a while before we know it me and Tom were the only ones awake.

"Y/n?"

"What?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." He pulls me closer to him and I lay my head on his chest. (I am a tween I shall not have any sex scenes in my book;) I slowly start to fall asleep and before I know it everything starts to disappear into my dreams.

Tom POV

Y/n fell asleep on my chest and I couldn't help but smile, she was so beautiful when she slept and I couldn't stop looking at her. I love her and it took a lot of guts for me to tell her that. Eventually everything starts to drift off and before I know it I'm fast asleep.

(I think I'm going to stop the chapter here because I honestly don't know what to write about, hopefully I get some ideas:)