21 That time of the month

Tom POV

~Two days later~

I went upstairs to wake up Y/n, I should not have done that.

"Y/n, time too get up, it's 1:00!"

"Noooo, it hurts!" She says clutching her lower stomach.

"What's wrong darling?" She glares at me then speaks up.

"You can't tell?" She says while stuffy my her face into her pillow. Now that I remember her walking out of the bathroom and I heard some paper or something on her while she walked and it seemed she was having cramps, then I realize, it's that time of month. Shit.

"Oh, I'll go get you a heating pad."

"Thanks, baby."

"No problem doll." I say with a smile.

I walk downstairs do see everyone eating at the table.

"Where's Y/n?" Catelynn asks.

"She's not feeling to well, I'm getting her a heat pad.

"Oh, it's that." Catelynn says feeling bad for Y/n.

"These are the days everyone dreads."

"Definitely." Hannah and mum agree. Everyone else was confused as hell to what we're talking about.

"What, is she sick?" Paddy says with concern.

"No something else." I say in a certain tone trying to ease it into their brain. They all sat there thinking for a bit before Sam say up with wide eyes.

"That, time of the month!" He says while starting to eat agin with satisfaction because he caught on the fastest. Dad and Paddy soon caught on and we eventually went back to eating a peaceful lunch after I gave Y/n her hot pad.

"Guys just so you know Y/n has a very short temper when it comes to the time of the month, so be careful." Catelynn says with a shiver.

"Last time I was being to loud and she came out of he room and threw her hot pad at me...it spilled, and it was HOT." Hannah says shivering at the flashback. Sam gave a light chuckle, which made me laugh, now we were all laughing our asses off.

"She's really that scary?" Paddy says through gasps of air, since we were laughing so much.

"Oh heck yeah, she took down one guy at Starbucks one time because they were harassing her and then Catelynn took out the other!" We all broke into laughter again.

Y/n POV

I decided to get up and freshen up a bit, just because I was on my period doesn't mean I have to look disgusting. I take a shower and get dressed, I execute it to put makeup on because I was too lazy and my acne wasn't bad today, so I didn't really need it. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and headed down stairs.

(Here is her outfit and hair)

On my way down I hear Tom telling everyone about me and Catelynn fighting this guys at Starbucks, I chuckle to myself and head downstairs

Tom POV

Eventually Y/n walks down, we all freeze until she says something.

"Chill out, I just came down because I felt better, and that guys deserved it by the way." She says and we all laugh. The girls and my family got along immediately, much like I did her family. Paddy has taken a likening to Y/n and they became like brother and sister, fast. Y/n was still a bit drowsy and kept the joypad on her lower stomach, but she still tried to be sociable since we would only be here a few weeks.

3rd person POV

Tom was very happy Y/n liked his family but what he didn't know is that she frequently texted Nadia, they became friends at least that's what Y/n thought. (Has to add some tea, lol) Tom secretly new something was up with Nadia, so he tried to avoid going anywhere near her, Y/n didn't notice tho though, she just assumed he new where the best places were at. Y/n had been grumpy through the day, but she was always nice to Toms family, occasionally telling Harry to shut up.

Y/n POV

I decided to go on a walk because it was a gloomy/rainy day and I enjoy those days. After about 10 minutes of walk-in it started to lightly rain, then it started to pour, you ran towards Toms house already soaked, not too far after you started to run a car pulled up beside you.

"Need a ride?" It was Nadia.

"Sure, and thanks."

"No problem!" You hopped in and she started to drive.

"Y'now your not like one of those psychotic ex girlfriends, your pretty chill." I say with a smile.

"Why thank you, your not bad yourself." The rest of the ride home we were listening to music and talking, it was fun, I think she's a pretty good friend.

3rd Person POV

Lies, or so Nadia wanted to believe.

Y/n POV

Nadia drops me off at Toms house and I head inside, still shivering from the cold. As soon as I walked inside I wanted to go to sleep. Tom greeted me on my way up to the room. We sat in my bed with a huge blanket, we decide to watch Captain America, Civil war. I was laying my head on Toms chest while he was playing with my hair. I started to draw random figure on his shirt, I soon started doze off, but before I could I hear Tom whisper something.

"I love you." Before I could respond I was out like a light, but I thought in my dreams, I love you too.

Tom POV

Y/n was out cold, I didn't want to wake her up so I decide stay there and let her sleep. I'm glad she likes my family, tomorrow she even had a whole day planned out with Paddy tomorrow, they are truly brother and sister, at least in their minds and in mine. I too started to drift off to sleep, the last thing I saw was Y/n cuddling close too me.

(Ahhhhh, what do you think Nadia's planning? Honestly I don't even know yet, anyway love you guys! Byee😘)