14 The truth

Tom POV

I wake up at around 5:00 and so does Y/n. We hear Catelynn and Haz arguing about something so we ask them what's wrong.

"Um, are you guys good?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm just explain to Harrison I was texting a FRIEND, that is a guy!" Catelynn says.

"Well I don't feel comfortable with it!" Haz yells.

"Who is it?" I ask walking over to Catelynn.

"Oh it's Jacob! We started texting a week ago"

(Y/n POV)

"Omg, tell him I said hi" I say.

"Okay" Catelynn says.

"WHAT!" Yells Haz.

"What he's out friends!"

"And he is a boy" Haz says.

"He didn't know does he" I ask Catelynn while raising an eyebrow.

"Nope"

I walk up to Harrison so that I can whisper something in his ear, but instead I yell it.

"HE'S GAY!"

"OW, and what?" He asks.

"If you would have let me talk I would've told you that sooner!" Catelynn yells.

"Oh... sorry" I walk up to him and I start to get mad.

"Well you weren't letting her talk. Catelynn why are there tears in your eyes?"

"Um.. no reason" she says quietly.

"YOU MADE HER CRY!" I scream at him that's when Harry and Hannah walk in and Tom tells them everything.

"I didn't mean to, I just wanted to make sure he wasn't a crazy ex like Jason!"

I flinch at hearing Haz say his name.

"Don't talk about Jason!"

"Alright, alright, sorry!"

"Don't be so controlling and clingy next time!" I give him a death glare and I storm away with Hannah and Catelynn. Once we all get into one room together we decide to just shake that off and we FaceTime Jacob, he was like our best friend, but he lives in Canada now. We all fall asleep literally in a cluster, like we used to at sleepovers when we were kids.

(Haz POV)

"Damnit, I'm such a div!" I say.

"Yeah you are, mate your lucky Y/n didn't kick you in the balls!" Tom says.

"I know, I'm going to go apologize."

"We'll come too."

We all walk in to see them sleeping with their legs onto of each other and there arms around each other.

"Wow, how is that comfortable?"

"I don't know"

"They must be really close because normal friends don't sleep like that."

"No duh, they would kill anyone who hurt the other."

"Yeah"

That's when they start to wake up but only Y/n does.

"Shit, I need to go to the bathroom, how am I suppose to get out!" Y/n whisper-yells.

"Here I'll help." Tom walks up and lifts up their legs off if Y/n so she can get up. He does it without waking them up.

"Thanks!" She dead sprints to the bathroom and when she comes out she looks like she just died.

"What are you looking at Haz?" She asks.

"Um, you look like you just died!" Tom smacks my arm really hard and I wince in pain.

"Tell me something I don't know you div." she says while letting out a little laugh.

"Sorry"

"Eh, it's fine I know I do, now apologize to Catelynn!" She says motioning to Catelynn which is just now waking up. I walk up to her and tell her to meet me in the other room.

(Catelynn POV)

"Can someone get Hannah off me, please?"

"I will" Y/n pushes Hannah off the bed to get her off me.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I hear Hannah scream, I point at Katie and then I run to Harrison before Hannah gets mad at me for doing nothing.

I walk into the other room and Harrison is standing there looking at the floor.

"Hey Catelynn I'm sor—

I cut him off with a kiss.

"It's fine, you were just trying to protect me." He stands there awkwardly and then finally says something.

"Really?"

"Yes, it's fine Haz"

"Thanks, Catelynn"

"Don't thank me, now let's go back to everyone."

"Yeah"

When we get there we ask where Y/n was, she went to take a shower.

"Okay, I have a question, why is Y/n so protective of you guys?"

"Your asking, why?"

"Just because she is so protective of you guys, and I don't know why."

"Okay, Fine, but we need to go fast before she gets out."

"We all know that won't be for a while." Hannah says with a laugh because Y/n takes forever in the shower.

"Okay, we'll start from the beginning"

~flashback, 3 years ago~

Catelynn POV

We walk out of school to be interrupted by a very large man walking up to us.

"Hello ladies"

We try to walk away but he grabs my wallet and tries to push me to the ground, which he succeeded in. He did the same with Hannah and Y/n told us to stay on the ground and call the police without his knowledge while she held him off.

He punches Y/n in the stomach but then she kicks him in the balls, they go back and fourth from hitting each other. Y/n was beat up pretty bad and the man had a few big bruises and a black eye but he was still beating her. The next thing I knew the police arrive and they take him into custody. After that Y/n went to physical therapy because she broke her hand and sprained her ankle.

She convinced us to take self defense classes, she had already known how to fight but not enough to protect her from someone like that. The man she fought looked about 6'3 and big and buff, Y/n was 5'11 so she is pretty tall as well.

~End of Flashback~

"So that's why she is so protective over us, and we all know about Jason, that just makes it w—"

"You know I could've told them myself." Y/n walks into the room trying to put a smile on her face but you could tell it hurt to hear that.

"Y/n, I'm sorry they just asked—"

"It's fine, I should've told them." She say but Tom pulls her into a hug along with all of us.

"Okay one good thing that came out of this was an awesome scar.

She shows us this huge scar on her arm, I haven't even seen it.

We all laugh at her funny comment about her scar and we decide to go visit Y/n's family for a bit.

(Rn I'm kind of having a writers block so if you have any ideas comment them and I will credit you for all your ideas if I end up using them;)