1 Truth or Dare

Y/N POV (they are in college btw)

(After school, y/n and your best friend are playing truth or dare)

"Okay y/n it's your turn, Truth or Dare?" "Um dare" I say with a laugh
"Okay I dare you to...snap a random stranger!" Y/bff says with a smirk "WHAT...fine" I say grabbing my phone "who should I snap?" "Just have google pic a random snap, and another rule you can't even know the name it will just say stranger on it but you can ask them their name!" "Really, this is going to be interesting!"

(Twenty minutes later y/n POV)

"They still haven't answered!) I say with a frown "well if they do answer, tell me because I have to go home" y/bff says while getting up "bye!" I say with a wave.

Ding ding, I hear my phone ring and I think to myself, "who could that be." I look at my phone and it says "anonymous" I think to myself "they actually answered?!

(Here is the conversation)

1:04 p.m

Y/n
Hey I'm snapping random strangers for a dare so...hi!?

1:27 p.m
Anonymous
Lol hi!?

1:28 p.m
Y/n
Wow you really answered...I didn't think u would!🤣

1:30 p.m
Anonymous
Lol so what's ur name?

1:30 p.m
Y/n
It's y/n but everyone calls me y/nn

1:31 p.m
Anonymous
Nice to meet you y/nn, my name is Tom and I don't have a nick name!😉🤣

1:33 p.m
Y/n
Well it was nice to "meet" you I guess I could keep texting u after this bc u seem pretty chill, as long as that's okay with u though😝😊

1:35 p.m
Anonymous
Of course you seem pretty nice to darling, bye text u later!😉

(20 minutes later Tom's POV, he is thinking to him self)

She seemed pretty nice, I wonder what she looks like? Is that creepy? Hmm should I tell Harrison, Harry, and Twain? Yea I should!

"Hey Mates, I got this funny snap from a girl!" "What did she say?" Harrison says "well it said "hey I'm snapping random strangers for a dare so... hi" that's literally what she said!" "That's funny" Harry laughs.

Y/n POV (the next day)

I wake up and it is 5:30 to get ready for school and when I get up I check my phone and it says "two messages from anonymous" I think to myself "why would he text me?" I open it up and read it.

4:30
Anonymous:
Hey I just wanted to say hi and what college do u go too? Bc I'm coming to America to visit some of the colleges to offer them some jobs on set.

5:40:
Y/n
I go to The University of Georgia, and That is so cool I've been trying to find a good paying job so...🤞🏼

5:41:
Anonymous
Great that is one of the schools we are visiting,do you have any recommendations for us,by recommendations I mean people u recommend for the job.

5:42
Y/n
I recommend Y/bff she is very qualified.

5:45
Anonymous
Wonderful! We will look at them and you! There are three spots available so that is perfect!

(The next day @ college) Y/N POV

I walk into my first class and with Y/bff and I can't believe what I we saw TOM HOLLAND standing in the front of our classroom, no way the person I've been snapping was TOM...wow. The teacher explained why he was here, he was looking for some temporary assistants for him and Harrison.

After class Tom asked around for me and my friend since I told him our names. once he found us he offered us a interview that night at my favorite coffee place, Starbucks.

"OMFG, I can't believe we are getting interviewed to work for TOM HOLLAND and his brothers!" Y/bff says. "Yea I can't believe it either, this is so crazy, but guys we can't just fan girl over them we should try to be friends with them and get to know them better" I say looking over at the, "yea your right we should" Y/bff says.

(After school) Your POV

I'm getting ready to go to the interview and I'm so nervous, I texted Y/bff and she had already gotten ready and she looks great and I still have no idea what to where.

(Here is your friends outfit)

"Yayyyy I finally found an outfit" I say out loud in my empty apartment,my dog looks up at me like I'm crazy

"Yayyyy I finally found an outfit" I say out loud in my empty apartment,my dog looks up at me like I'm crazy. (Btw we have a dog, and it can be any type of dog you want but I'm picking a Rottweiler because I love Rottweilers but it Chan be which ever type u want.)

(Here is your outfit)

Me and y/bff decide to bring our dogs since we would be sitting outside, Y/bff has a Mini Australian Shepherd

(This is what they look like if you don't know what they look like.)

Mini Australian Shepherd

Rottweiler

(Word count: 870)

(Word count: 870)