7 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

Tom's POV

"I know who you are stay away from
Y/N!" I yell at him.

"Who are you to tell me what to do, are you her new boyfriend or what!?"

"No I'm her friend/boss, and if you don't leave I'll call the police!"

It's as if those were the magic words, he looked at me with wide eyes and started running to the elevator, but instead of chasing after him I ran to Y/n.

"Is Y/n okay!!?" I say barging into the apartment?

"Yeah she is fine she is awake now" Catelynn says waving me towards the kitchen. Instead of seeing a drowsy scared girl, I see a pissed Y/n pacing back and fourth with Cami following her.

"Um Y/n what are you doing, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, thanks. I'm thinking of how I'm going to beat up Jason for doing that to Catelynn!!!!"

"Woah, woah, woah, Y/n you are not going near that creep!" I say.

"SAYS WHO?!"

"Y/n listen to him, I'm fine arnt I?" Catelynn asks.

"Okay, maybe physically but I know your scared. That is not good for your anxiety, see Molly is trying to tell you that!" Y/n tells Catelynn.

"Okay, your right about that but your hurt too! Look at Cami, she's trying to get your attention, it's your anxiety!"

"Wait, what? why are Molly and Cami in service dog vests?"

"Because they are me and Y/n's service dogs, for our anxiety AND anger issues!" Catelynn says giving Y/n and Hannah a glare.

"Okay let's chill out here" Haz says going over to Catelynn to give her a hug. Hannah says she is going to tell Harry to get over here.

"Well looks like no more party tonight" Haz says.

"Actually Haz, we should still go to keep out minds off of this!"

"Are you sure Y/n?"

"YES"

"Okay, me and Haz will head home to get ready" I say.

"Okay see ya later"

———————————————
Your POV

"You guys, tonight we should match, just like we did as kids!"

"Yeah I'm down!"

"Me too!"

"Yassss"

(Here are the outfits, I tried my best to match them but they don't rly match but whatever;)

(Y/n)  is Below