3 ꌃꏂꌚ꓄ꀤꏂꌚ

(The same day but during the evening Your POV)

"Hey Catelynn do you want to watch a movie?"  I ask.

"Yeah sure, what movie?"

"Hm, what about Endgame?!"

"I'm down for that"

"Okay I'll get it started you can make snacks" I say while grabbing the remote.

I suddenly hear my phone ding I check to see who texted me, it was Tom, he snapped me a picture of him and Tessa.

(You changed his name to Boss Man on your phone)

10:30 p.m
Boss Man😎
Hey we should go to the dog park sometime with Cami and Tessa!

mBoss Man😎Hey we should go to the dog park sometime with Cami and Tessa!

10:31
Y/n
That's a great idea we should!

10:31
Boss Man
👍

10:42
Y/n

10:43Boss Man😎😂😢

10:43
Boss Man😎
😂😢

(Y/n POV)

"Catelynn... Are you crying too?"

"You know I am..."

*Ding ding*

"Oh Tom texted me again"

"What did he say????" Catelynn asks

"He said, 'can we call?'"

"Wow he wants to call you, I wonder why?

"I don't know why he wants to but...Um he is my boss so I probably should!"

(Tom's POV)

Okay Tom just tell her and Catelynn they are both invited to a stage crew sleepover with Tom, Harrison, Harry, Jacob, and Zendaya.

(He calls you)

"Hey I just want to see if you guys wanted to come to a crew sleepover with me, Harrison, Harry, Jacob, and Zendaya?"

"Okay where is it and what time, and our best friend Hannah is coming to visit us tomorrow could she come to?" Y/n says

"It is at 8:00 p.m tomorrow on set, and don't tell the producers because we aren't supposed to be doing this. Yeah of course your friend can come!"

"Okay thanks Tom!!"

"No problem see you tomorrow, Same time!"

"Yup bye!"

Wow that was easy, I can't believe I have a freaking crush on my assistant, but I mean Haz does too!

(Catelynn's POV)

I'm having so much fun talking and watching Endgame with Y/n and I can't wait for the sleepover tomorrow! I can't wait to see Haz because we have so much in common, we talked the entire time when we worked out together and he was really nice. I think he might like me, but I'm not going to ignore the looks that Tom gives Y/n. I mean it's all googly eyes and they got along really well and they even flirted with each other.

"Okay I'm just going to tell u this, I think I like Haz!" I say

"I KNEW IT, you guys are constantly giving each other googly eyes and I see him text you 24/7"

"Oh well, I know you like Tom you do the same thing!!!!"

"Whatever! as if!" Y/n says with a loud laugh

"KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT" I yell at her as she goes into the kitchen while laughing her butt off.

"OH I WILL" she yells backs at me

I run into the kitchen to smack  her playfully because that's how we are. When I run in she has the hot popcorn bag in her hand.

"ONGAURD"

"What how'd you know I was coming!!!!!"

"Bff senses" she says while throwing peices of popcorn at me.

"Hahahaha" we both start laughing historically.

"You are so stupid!" I say while giving her a slight push

"So are YOU!" she says back

(Btw the reason I did this scene is bc I wanted to show how close of friends they are and I just wanted to tell you this is literally how we act in real life, lol;D)

(Sorry this chapter was so short this was kind of an extra/not needed chapter, word count, 612)