Chapter 35 ✈ [edited]

What I did for love - Emili Sandé

4 days later ....

Rose

I was standing in the middle of my living room. Most of the room was full with cartons and the rest of the apartment didn't look much differently.

I went to the dining table and looked to the envelope. What should I do with this ticket of this football match for tomorrow?

I can't go to that match and meet Bradley. Bradley can go there with that little bitch called Laura.

Ahhh but I had paid a lot for this ticket.

I had to think and for that, I needed to breath some fresh air. Then James came to my mind and I grabbed my mobile and dealed his number.

Rose ?  " 

" Hey James! Yes it's me Rose! "

" Hey! What's up? I thought  you were busy with packing your stuff since you are leaving tomorrow. " 

" Actually I only have to pack a few things and then I'm ready with everything, however, I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out for a run. I think we haven't jogged together for a long time, have we? " I chuckled.

Uhm... Yeah sure. I'm at yours in about ten minutes, okay? " James laughed.

I was sure that he was asking himself what on earth happened to me that I volunteer to do sport.

I changed my clothes and slipped into my trainers and looked then at those tickets again.

Some moments later the doorbell rang and James greeted me with a big smile. I swear, I really couldn't understand his lifestyle.

" Should we jog to that park, where we ran the last time? That one near from Bradley's ? " James suggested and I just shrugged.

We've been running some rounds around the park and joking around when I decided to ask him something.

" By the way, do you have any plans for tomorrow? "

" Well, Maya, Chloe, Tris , Connor and I wanted to visit you and say goodbye and then the girls would bring you to the airport since it would be very strange when all of us, except of Bradley, would bring you to the airport. For the rest of the day I have no plans. Why? " James took a sip of his water.

" Would you like to watch a football match tomorrow? It's one of the premier league. I've got a free ticket, and since I'm going tomorrow. I won't be able to watch that match. That's why I asked you. "

" Meeeeeee??? You kidding? But what should I tell Bradley when he sees me instead of you? "

" Tell him that I gave you my ticket. That's the truth, isn't it ? But don't tell him anything that I'm flying at the same time as the match to London! "

" C'mon Rose. I won't tell him anything. I'm James and I don't do this. "

I thought that after this conversation James and I would continue to jog, but James was too excited, so that we decided to go back to mine to hand him my ticket.

Internet Love 2 || Sequel to Internet Love (Bradley Simpson) [edited]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें