Chapter 23 [edited]

These days - Take that

                   → Rose ←  

I opened my eyes at the smell of pancakes and jumped out of my bed.

' Merry Christmas,  Bradley !! ', I screamed running to the kitchen where Bradley just put the pancakes into the pan.

' Merry Christmas, Rose ' Brad kissed me and lifted me into the air.

' How's that that you got up earlier than me ? ', I asked him when I got back on the ground.

' Surprise ', he grinned looking to the dining table. There were two cups of hot chocolate, Nutella, maple syrup and two bowls with fruit salad.

' Wow! When did you get up so that you were able to prepare all this? '

' Uhm... Much earlier than usual. Do you like it? '

' Aww of course I do! This was totally sweet of you! ', I kissed him and watched the pancakes in the pan, which were getting a bit brown.

' I hope you have not forgotten the pancakes in the pan. ', I giggled and sat me on one of the chairs by the dining table.

' Do you already have an idea what you are going to wear when we are going to my parents? ', Brad asked me after his delicious breakfast.

' Uhm.. No, not really. I was thinking of wearing a dress but I don't know. '

' Well, maybe this might help your decision. ', Brad handed me a medium sized red wrapped package.

' Is this present for me? '

' No Rose, it's for our future baby!'

' Huh? Bradley I'm not pregnant. Who gave you that idea? '

Bradley started to laugh because I was really confused. 

' You're so cute when you do not understand me. '

' So this was a joke and that present in your hand is for me?'

' Yes it is. ', He giggled and handed it. Curiously, I opened the package and found a gorgeous blue Christmas sweater.

' Oh my god that sweater is so beautiful ! How did you know that I wanted one? ' I hugged him and kissed his cheek. 

' Uhm you've been complaining about the high prices of those Christmas sweaters for the last weeks so I decided to give you one. And since you have been talking so much of Colin Firth's sweater in Bridget Jones, I thought of buying you one.'

' Aww that's cute. Thank you so much!', I hugged him once again and he smiled contentedly. 

' Okay now it's my turn! ', I stood up and ran to my room to bring Bradley's present.

' Okay. Even though we know each other for so long, I have no idea what you would like for Christmas. I hope you'll like this. ' Nervously I handed him a large red envelope.

' Oh my god !!! YOU'VE BOUGHT ME TWO TICKETS FOR THE NEXT MANCHESTER UNITED GAME !!'

' Uhm yes... '

' Thank you so much for that amazing present! I could freak out now! ' Bradley kissed me happily.

+

+

+

Sorry for this short and boring chapter. I wanted to write it more interesting but I couldn't because my lovely parents turned off the WiFi.