Chapter 1 [edited]

half a year later ...

Rose's POV

》It's 8.15 in the morning. Today it's rainy with 12ºC...《 my alarm started to sound. Yup, today's Monday and I have to go to university.

' URGH!' , I moaned tired and tried to turn off my alarm, but unfortunately it began to speak louder and I just wanted to continue with sleeping. Then I didn't know how but I fell asleep again.

But suddenly I remembered that my first lesson was creative writing and that my professor would kick me out off his lesson if I get second time late. Oh oh.

' WHAT IT'S 8.47 a.m. ?!', I screamed panicked. I grabbed some skinny jeans and Brad's red pullover and ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After applying some make up I ran with my bag downstairs to make me a sandwich and a coffee to take away.

' Good morning Mrs Simpson! ', I greeted her opening the fridge.

' Oh hey honey. Shouldn't you be on your way to university? ', she asked me while she was tipping something on her laptop.

' Well, yes I should, but I overslept, because I was to lazy to get up.', I giggled with my sandwich and a coffee mug in my hands.

' I guess I better go now', I told her and then kissed her cheek. Mrs Simpson was like a second mother to me and I really liked her.

' Okay... uhm Rose?', she asked me nervously ' You got a letter..'

'Oh okay. I open it when I'm back home!', I smiled at her.

She smiled back and immediately I knew that this letter meant nothing good to me. But now I had to go to university and I only had 10 minutes to get there, which means that u had to run or whatever.

If Bradley had started his lessons the same time like mine, we could have gone together, but he starts at 8.30 am.

Well, I guess it was time to run now. Please lovely sky hold your rain until I'm there!!

I hate running. Even more when it's starting to drop.

After 10 minutes running I entered the building which was almost empty and hurried to my room. For my luck the door was still open, so I guess that Professor Simmons must be bringing his coffee.

' Rose! Bradley again?', my friend Maya greeted me when I sat next to her and took out my laptop of my bag.

' Hahah nooo! Brad started earlier than me today!', I laughed and exactly in that moment Professor Simmons entered the room.

____________________________________

Hi!

I'm really sorry that I couldn't update yesterday, but I was really busy, because school started and you know how stressful the first days can be :/
Well, I hope you liked the first chapter of the sequel :)

I promise that the next chapters are going to be more interesting ;)

As I told you before I'm back at school again which means that I won't have many time to update as fast as the last weeks before.

I try to update once a week, if I'm not full with exams :$

If there are any questions, dm me or just tweet me @iloveit_1809

xxx