Chapter 29 [edited]

Rose

Bradley has been avoiding me since he told me that he had to solve something. At university he was very quite, which is very unusual for him because he always jokes and talks and then this silence? 

' Did Bradley tell you anything about his strange behaviour? ' I asked Maya who was looking some dresses next to her.

' Nah. Maybe there's a problem with his band or he's just tired. '

Maya smiled, grabbing a dark blue skater dress.

' Yeah, maybe, but why is he avoiding me then? I mean, the rest of the boys don't avoid us either, but only Bradley is avoiding us. ' I grabbed a dark green sweater.

' Hum. Didn't you ask him what problem he had? ' I shook my head and she nodded comprehensive.

' I'll ask James today since he convinced me to do some work out together. '

' You and sport ? Oh Maya what did he tell you ? ' I laughed because Maya and me aren't that fond of doing sport.

' James? Hahah he promised me to prepare me a big meal, but not a vegetarian one like he loves, but one with meat and many calories. '  she laughed when her mobile rang and laughed even more when she saw James' caller ID. 

She and James had been talking for a couple of minutes when suddenly Maya's face hardened and her eyes widen.

' ... WHAT?! '

' ...NO ! But I have to tell her! She's my best friend and she has to know! '

Then before Maya walked away, she looked at me and nodded telling me to wait here.

I waited by the sweaters some minutes when Maya returned and everyone could see that she was able to freak out every moment.

' What did James tell you ? What should I know? '

Maya opened her mouth to answer me but closed it and shook her head.

' James told me that... that... that he's throwing a surprise party for Connor's 20th birthday!! And... and he forgot to tell you. ' Maya smiled after having sighed.

' Aha. ' I'm still not convinced what Maya told me.

' You're not convinced, are you? '

' Not really. '

' But I didn't lie! '

' Yeah it's fine. But if you have lied, it must have been for a good reason and I don't blame you. ' I smiled at her.

' Are you sure? ' Maya looked at me apologetically.

' I'm sure. ' I smiled at her.

' Aww thank you! I promise that I'll try to tell you but it's so difficult!  ' Maya hugged me.

' Take your time. ' I hugged her back. 

After having paid our stuff ,we went to the bus station and we said good bye since she's going to an other direction.

It was obvious that something was going on which I shouldn't know.

+

+

+

Firstly want to thank you for your cute birthday wishes! xxx ♥

This chapter was a filler so don't blame me bc the next chapter will be very interesting and much longer ;)

What did James tell Maya ? Is it about Bradley? Or Walters? Or their band??

Tell me your ideas :) maybe one of them is correct  ✌