Chapter 5 [edited]

Rose's POV

' AHHH BRADLEY! ', I almost screamed when we entered Harry Potter world. I read all the books in less than four months and watched their movies more than a billion time.

' I didn't know that something like this exists! ' my eyes began to fill with tears. I'm such a cheesy emotional weirdo.

' Yep. I hope you like my surprise'

'WHAT? OF COURSE I DO LIKE YOUR SURPRISE!' I hugged him.

I grabbed his hand and wanted to drag him to the entrance when Brad began to laugh. ' We have to wait about 20 minutes until we're allowed to enter', he waved our tickets in the air.

' Oh', I blushed because everyone around us keep looking at us like ' Can't this weirdo shut up?!'

Bradley took his mobile from his pocket and began to tip something. I guess it treats something about his band or he's simply chatting with one of his friends. I did the same and began to iMessage with Steph.

I really miss my bestie. Uhh Steph! Why have you to be in the US ?

I've been chatting with Steph for all long time when our tour was announced.

3 hours later

* * * * * * * *

' Thank you so much for this amazing surprise! ', I thanked Brad when we went out of the souvenirs shop.

' Nah you're welcome babe', Brad winked and put his hand in mine.

' What did you like best?', I asked him curiously while I was eating my candy floss. I still don't get it why I am so addicted to it.

'Everything', he answered looking on the floor.

I don't know, but Brad has been very quiet today. He has been behaving like thag since we were waiting for our tour.

Bradley was all the tour kinda strange and didn't talk much. That's not him. Brad always has to talk and joke and stuff. Well, he can be quiet too, but not in that why. He must be hiding something. I know he likes Harry Potter, too. Not as much as Connor, but I can skip the thought of him bored during the tour.

Finally we reached our car and that awkward silent kept going. That's so annoying! Why can't Brad just talk and tell me what's going on with him?

Brad turned on the radio while I was looking out of the window.

I hope he's going to tell me soon what was happening. I can feel it that it wasn't some good news.

I was almost dozing off when I heard Home by Simply Red.

Simply Red is one of my favourite bands and it's really strange that I always hear them on the radio when I'm happy, sad or ill. It felt like they want to tell me something. But I never know what.

I looked over to Brad who smiled at me. ' Simply Red, isn't it?'

I nodded smiling. Actually, I would have said anything, but I wasn't in the mood of opening my mouth. I just wanted to listen the song and daydream.

I turned the radio a bit louder and closed my eyes. I remembered the old times when I listened four of Simply Red's CDs when I was in my room.

The rest of drive I've been sleeping when someone began to tickle me and I immediately woke up.

'Brad!', I giggled, ' Are we back home?'

Brad nodded.

He hasn't told me anything about his strange behavior yet. Sometimes it's better to wait for an answer than to interrogate someone.

I wanted to get out of the car when Brad grabbed my hand.

'Wait!'

Confused I looked at him.

' I guess you were wondering why I've been behaving so strange since Harry Potter world. Well, there's an explanation.', he started to talk nervously. Finally.

' What do you want to tell me, Bradley? ' I tried to sound as confused as possible.

Oh oh. I've got the feeling that this won't go good.

Brad gasped for air and continued.

' You know the band and me are getting popular and I guess I mentioned you that McFly wanted us to go with them on tour.' I nodded and smiled at him.

' These are good news for you! You haven't to be sad and stuff. '

'Yes, they are but there just one thing.' Brad bit his lower lip.

I can imagine what he's going to say.

' I can understand if you want to break up with me. If this is good for your career, then you have to do that. I won't be sad and stuff.', I said loudly.

'We are going on tour for one month.'

Brad looked at me confused.

'Oh. I'm sorry. When are you going guys? '

It was so embarrassing that I blushed. Why can't I be just quiet and wait for an explanation?

Fortunately, this wasn't as bad as what I've expected.

' Next Monday'

I choked on my own spit and began to cough. Okay, I haven't expected that I would be that early.

' Are you ok?' Brad asked me worried.

' Uhm I guess so.'

___________________________________

Hey!

There's a double update this weekend!

Hahah yuhu!

Hahah I hoped you liked it though :$

Today's The Vamps concert in Brad's and Connor's hometown! Ahhhh I want to go there but I can't :(

Thanks for the votes, comments and your reads ♥

See ya soon x