Chapter 21 [edited]

Arabella - Arctic Monkeys

                                                                           <<  Bradley >> 

It's two weeks before Christmas and I haven't bought Rose neither a Christmas present nor one for her birthday. I had been two months away and I have no idea what she's reading or what she likes. I need someone's help. But who?

I flipped through my contacts and smiled when I saw Maya's name. She's the only one who can help me.

Me: hey Maya :)

Maya:) : hi brad! whassup ?

I need ur help 😊

okaaaayyy and what kind of help ?

Rose ? Christmas ? Her first birthday in Birmingham?

uh! Do you have any idea what you want to buy her?

Nah I think u need my help, don't ya?

He he he 😊😅
Can we meet us in an hour at the mall ? Rose is at work and will be busy for the rest of the day ;)

ok see ya there ;) 

One hour later I stood by Starbucks, waiting for Maya. It was a bit strange standing there alone. Mostly when some girls were watching you like ' oh my good isn't he one of the guys of this new band?!' .

I took my mobile out of my pocket and checked my Twitter notifications. I had about 200 new followers and endless new messages. I tried to follow back as many people as possible when I heard Maya calling my name, which made me put my mobile back to my pocket.

' Okaayy... What have you thought of buying her ?' Maya asked me.

' Maybe a dress or a book ? I really have no idea. ' I shrugged, putting my hands in the pockets.

' Books? Brad, noooo ! She bought like four books in the last two weeks and read all of them after three days! ' Maya shook her head. ' But buying her a dress isn't a bad idea. She can wear it when you go for dinner at your parent's on Christmas or on her birthday or on new years eve. ' 

' Okayy so I guess let's buy her dress! '

We entered in Topshop and I'm not that thrilled into that shop. ' Are you sure she will like any of the dresses here?'

' Sure and if not, let's go to H&M or - ' 

'- I'll buy her something from the internet. ' I interrupted her.

' And from which website, please?  Don't tell me something like ebay or amazon. '

' Noo! Of course not.  ' I blushed, which made Maya laugh.

' If we don't find anything for her today, you will have to look in the Internet! '

' Really? '

' Really. Note down : Pull & Bear, Zara , Bershka... Brad ?'

' Huh?'

' I told you to note down. How will you remember all the names of the brands ?'

Grinning, I took out my mobile off my jacket and nodded when I was ready.

' Okay it's Pull & Bear, Bershka, Zara, Subdued and uhm I guess that's all..'

We went Topshop up and down and we didn't find anything that would look on her. The same happened in H&M and I was about to give up when I had a great idea.

' Hey Maya and how about a bracelet?'

' Oh my god that's a great idea! Why haven't we thought of that before!' Maya almost jumped of excitement.

We went to the next jewellery and Maya was talking so much about Christmas that I had to look for a nice bracelet on my own. There was a nice one on the back of the shop and I bought it before Maya could see it because I wanted it to be a surprise for anyone.

After having looked for Rose's present for more than three hours my mobile buzzed. A new texted

PrettiestGirlxx : hey I'm off with work. Thought of buying a Christmas tree now . R u in?  X

Me : of course!!! Fetch u in 15 xxxxx

+

+

+

Sorry for this short cheesy filler :(

Xx this chapter is dedicated to my special friend in Liverpool!  Heheh xxxxx