Chapter 13 [edited]

For the birthday girl and friend Leah x

                   [[  Rose  ]]

' Rose!', I heard someone calling my name.

'Rose! C'mon wake up! You can't sleep all day if you want to move out today!' . This time someone tugged my arm.

' What? Brad let me sleep some minutes! ', I moaned and I turned to the other side of the bed. 

' No! I'm not Brad! I'm Nat!', she laughed and embarrassed of it I opened my eyes.

'Oh my god sorry, Nat. I'm so used to say that when he wakes me up.', blushed rubbing my eyes.

'Haha that's interesting what my brother does with you.', Nat giggled and continued talking before she went out of my room.

' Mum has already prepared breakfast and she and Dad will go to Tesco to buy some food.' I nodded and slipped into my slippers.

Some minutes later I was sitting with Natalie on the dinning table and had breakfast.

' Excited ?' She asked me when we were washing up.

' Yeah. ' I nodded.

' Don't worry. It'll be cool. I mean, you can do whatever you want.', Nat encouraged me. I will miss her cute words.

One hour later Maya and Chloe arrived and we started to carry the cartons in Natalie's and Maya's car and took the first charge to my apartment.

' By the way where's Mr Walters? ', I asked Maya when we carrying some cartons to my flat.

' He has some lessons and comes after he finishes. I guess in about two hours he'll be here. ', Maya told me and I nodded.

Whilst Natalie and me were fetching my stuff of her home, Maya and Chloe stayed in my apartment and painted some of the walls which were a bit dirty.

Afterwards Natalie had to leave us, because she had to go to an appointment. We, the three friends, wanted to unpack some of the cartons, but since I hadn't built up my wardrobe yet neither the shelves, we didn't know what to do.

' Uhhhh my tummy is hurting ', Chloe was complaining.

' Have you already peeed? ', Maya asked her. Chlo shook her head.

' Maybe you have to poo.', I said and Maya and me burst into laughter, because we were having a silly kindergarten conversation.

' Noo! You two only think about peepee and poo and I don't know what more!', Chloe shook laughing her head.

' I'm hungry! ', she finally said.

' Ahh why hadn't you say that earlier because I'm very hungry, too!, Maya rubbed her tummy.

' Let's go out and go to McDonald's, because my tummy is grumbling, too', I suggested and we grabbed our bags to go to Maya's car when there was a girl around our age standing in front of my front door with a big bag in her hands.

' Hey!', I greeted her irritated. 

'Hi! Uhm I'm Ellie and live next door.', she told me smiling.

' Oh hey! Nice to meet you Ellie. I'm Rose.', I answered her.

' Ermm . . . you girls have been working hard so I thought I might buy you some Samosas and we can eat them at mine if you don't mind.', Ellie suggested pointing to the bag in her hand.

I looked over to Chloe and Maya and they smiled agreeing.

____________________________________

Sorry for this short chapter :(

Hope you liked it :)

x