Chapter 26 [edited]

Estoy agotado - Maná

two weeks after new years eve....

Rose

Our short holidays had finished, so I was back at university.

' You're too late, young lady! ' I sat next to Maya.

' Sorry, sir..' I mumbled not looking to my dear teacher and friend in a special way.

' Next time get up earlier and don't spend the night with your boyfriend . ' Walters continued watching me.

'Who told you that I spend the night with my boyfriend?! And why would it bother you' I snapped back.

'It's obvious, isn't it? I can see it in your eyes that you and your wonderful boyfriend didn't spend the night watching movies and eating popcorn. Instead I can only read in your eyes : Sex sex sex! '

I rolled my eyes. This was getting really ridiculous. I mean everyone was watching us.

' Pardon, but aren't we in English literature or in a TV show called " Teacher wants to know his students' spare time" ? ' Maya asked him angrily.

' Yeah! C'mon sir! I don't pay a lot for this university that my teacher catechises the privat life of his students! ' A guy from the back shouted. Hahaha I think I won this battle, Walters.

Sebastian Walters' face, which was bright red some minutes ago, turned pale which made me think that he's thinking about the consequences if he continues acting like this.

' Uhm.. Yes you were right and I'm awfully sorry for overreacting. Can we talk after this lesson, please? ' Mr. Walters said ashamed and I only nodded.

I still didn't understand why Walters did this scandal in front of the whole class.

' Can't pay attention anymore'

' I understand. ' I looked over to Maya.

' I don't want to talk to him after this lesson. '

' I'm sure he will only say that he's sorry and bla bla bla that this won't occur anymore bla bla bla. '

The rest of the lesson was so urgh! I was even starting to thinking of changing my lessons because of him.

' See you then. '

' Yeah. ' We hugged us and she went.

' What have you been thinking of when you freaked out because I was late?! ' I crossed my arms and looked at him angrily.

' Wasn't your behaviour a bit but only a bit too suspicious for the class?! '

' Heyy heyy tschh calm down! ' Walters dragged me to corridor.

' Okay, now tell me what happened to you? '

' Nothing?? '

' Oh yeah sure. You only said that I've been late today because I had sex with Brad the whole night, what is completely false. '

' You hadn't? '

' Pardon? Why should I tell you when I have sex with my boyfriend and when I don't?! '

' I'm sorry. I'm really sorry okay ? It's just I can't see you dating my cousin or just imagine you kissing another boy who isn't me.' Walters eyes brighten every time he mentioned me and I felt very sympathetic to him.

' But you don't have to act like this, do you?'

' No but I can't resist anymore...'

' Resist with what?' I was so confused and that even more when suddenly his lips were on mine. Everyone would push him away but I was in a kind of shock because I haven't thought Walters would kiss me now.

Bradley

" Where's Rose if I can ask? " I asked Maya. Normally she and Rose come together to the coffee shop but this time there was only Maya. If Rose is sick, she would have texted me.

' Rose? Oh, she had to solve a problem with our prof. She'll be here in a couple of minutes. ' Maya smiled.

' Oh... I'll go and fetch her. '

' NOO! ' Maya suddenly screamed and grabbed my arm.

' Why? Is there something happening I don't know? '

' No, no of course not Bradley! ' She grinned.

' Okay so I go now.'

I left the coffee shop and arrived the building, where Maya and Rose had lessons.

Humming to myself I walked down the corridor when I heard voices at a branch of the corridor. The nearer I approached the voices, I recognised Rose's voice and that of my cousin Walters.

I looked to the left and saw Walters' lips on the lips of my girlfriend.

Okay this is completely too much for me. My cousin is kissing my girlfriend?!

I was about to go to him and punch him when Rose pushed him away and slapped him.

' What the hell is your problem?! This is the second time that I'm telling you to let me in peace but no, you have to kiss me! I'm really sorry but I don't love you! I love Bradley and nobody else. Did you understand me?' Rose said and left him.

I went some steps backwards to simulate that I didn't hear anything and just entered the building.

' Bradley? '

' Hey, bae. ' I kissed her and smiled. This smile wasn't fake because Rose preferred me and not my cousin and she told him that she loves me and not him.

' Hey, shouldn't you be in the coffee shop? '

' Yeah but I wanted to fetch you so I came here and found you.'

' How long have you been here? '

' Uhm... I... ' Rose's face turned pale. Okay okay Bradley don't say anything wrong.

' I just arrived. Don't worry. ' I smiled, which made her sigh.

' Bradley? '

' Whassup , bae?'

' I love you. '

' Awww I love you even more . ' and I kissed her.

+

+

+

Heheh sorry D:

I've been full with exams :((

Next week I don't know if I can update because my Nana comes and my cousins too and then there's my birthday on Saturday :)

Hahah next chapter will be interesting ;)

Xxx