Chapter 14 [edited]

[[ Rose ]]

Ellie, Maya, Chloe and me were sitting on my couch and watching TV. " Okay girls, it was really nice to meet you. ", Ellie stood up and hugged us.

"I have to work. See you Rose", she said and went. It was nice to have met a neighbour.

I've been going through the television channels when Chloe screamed:" STOOOP! THERE'S PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!"

"Chillex Chlo", Maya rolled her eyes while tipping on her mobile. Some minutes later Maya's eyes widen and she screamed shocked," OH MY FUCKING GOD CHLOE!"

"Huh? Shhhhhh I can't understand what Aria is saying", Chloe complained annoyed.

"We forgot that today we have that fashion project! ", Maya said.

"Aha yeah I remember. So, what's the problem Maya? ", Chloe asked her with her eyes still fixed on the TV.

" IT STARTS IN HALF AN HOUR and we don't even have our stuff with us.", May told her excited.

"Oh okayy. Let me finish that episode and then we can go.', Chloe mumbled.

"Are you stupid, aren't you?! We aren't allowed to be late ! Otherwise they will kick us out of the course!',Maya grabbed her arm.

' No that's not fair! I have to know what happens otherwise I'll freak out like Shrek ! ", Chloe complained.

' Urgh! I'll buy you the whole relay illegal tonight so you won't miss any episode. ', Maya huffed.

' Really? ', Chloe asked her like a three year old child.

' Yeah', Maya rolled her eyes and I giggled. I would call this series goals.

' Okay I'm coming! ', Chloe screamed and grabbed her parka and bag and dragged Maya out of my apartment. I would have done actually the same.

I went back to the couch and continued watching TV. " Puh it's so cool to have an own home. What about watching Toy story like in old days with Brad? '", I talked to myself when my doorbell rang.

I'm sure Maya forgot something. Shrugging, I went to the door and opened it and for my surprise there was annoying Mr Sebastian Walters.

I completely forgot that he would come. URGH! I could freak out now and slam him a shoe on his face. Maya promised me to be there when he comes but she escaped to her "fashion project".

'Hi...', I tried to smile at him.

' Hey Rose.', Walters said scratching his neck.

' Uhm enter, please.', I stuttered and he nodded thankfully. Sebastian put his coat around the clothes hook and followed me to the not-finished-living-room.

' Do you want something to drink?', I asked him politely.

' Nah thank you. I'm fine', he shook his head and I nodded. This was really awkward.

' Uhm... there are the cartons with the wardrobes we have to build up.', I pointed to the other side of the living room.

' Okay then. Let us begin.', Walters clapped his hands. I rummaged some tools that we will surely need, from one of the boxes and handed him them.

We hadn't been talking much for the last few minutes which made the silent between us really awkward and I just wanted to punch him his face off.

Sebastian Walters isn't nasty, but I don't like him. I don't know why but I don't like him.

' Uhm... How about some music?', I suggested him.

' Uhm..yeah. Sounds good. That silent has been really awkward. ', he said while reading one of the constructions. I went to my room to bring my iPod and my boxes.

' What kind of music would you like to listen? ', I asked him while flipping through my playlists.

' You can decide. I like everything.', he smiled. Urgh I hate that kind of people.

I tipped to the playlist I've been listening to for the last days and sat next to him. Thank god that the first song was one by Simply Red so I could definitely relax.

' Hey isn't that You make me feel brand new by Simply Red?', he suddenly asked and I almost choked on my own spit.

' Are you okay? ', he asked me worried and I nodded shocked.

' So is it Simply Red or not?', Sebastian asked me again.

' Yes it is.', I blushed.

' I've been once on one of their last concerts at the Royal Albert Hall.', he told me.

' Nah this is not possible, because they split about eight years ago and you were still a minor to that time. ', I rolled my eyes.

'You are saying I'm a liar then?', he smiled shaking his head.

' Nooo! How could I say that to my creative writing professor! ', I told him with sarcasm in my voice.

Then Sebastian took his mobile and began to tip and smiled like a three year old child.

' Here! Look at them!', he smiled handing me his mobile.

' Eww I don't want to see you ugly girlfriend.', I told him disgusted. But when I looked at the photo I began to scream and shook excited his arm.

' OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU SAW THEM LIVE AND AHHHHHH', I screamed and he laughed.

' What kind of music do you listen?', I asked him interested.

'I hear from Arctic Monkeys, Panik!At the disco, Coldplay to Beatles. ', he told me.

' Hahah if you like One Direction, I will buy a book the next time you come to the library I work. ', I laughed, because there's no man who really likes One Direction.

' Well, I guess you have to buy me a book because I like some of their songs.', he blushed and I began to laugh like it would have been the best joke ever.

We've been talking about music and movies for the next three hours until we finished with everything.

' Okay then. It was cool to hang out with you and talk about stuff I can't talk to anybody. ', Walters said as he put on his coat.

' Yeah it was awesome. ', I admitted.

' See you on Monday in creative writing.', he winked.

' Urgh... Don't remember me that!', I rolled annoyed my eyes.

'Am I such a bad teacher?', he asked me.

' Nah not that much.', I smiled and handed him his scarf. Walters smiled and wanted to hug me to say goodbye when I put my hand on his chest and pushed him away.

' STOOOP! You are my professor and I ....', I started to say when he interrupted me, ' At university I'm your teacher, but we can be friends after lessons, can't we?'

' I don't know. It sounds strange, you know. So. . . Bye bye!', I said and I slammed the door in his face.

____________________________________

Hi!

This chapter is a bit longer but I hope you liked it :)

I tagged a video of the song Rose and Walters were talking about :) Hope you like it and tell me your opinion :) I love this band so much ♥ hahah

My other book will be called Messaging and it's up maybe tomorrow or on Wednesday since I have holidays and have time to write :)

Ewww it's so cold here that I'm eating so much cake, sweets and other stuff like a hamster :$ Is it cold too where you live?

x