Chapter 3 [edited]

Rose's POV

' Can I open the bag?', I begged Bradley like a child during the drive back home.

' Nope. I think it's better to give it to you when we are there.', he laughed.

' Nooooo! You can't do me this!' I began to shake his arm playfully.

Brad shook smiling his head,  ' Nah, beautiful...' .

' But would you give me that mysterious bag if I cleaned your room for one month?', I tried to stitch him while he helped me to get out of the car.

'You would do that for me? ', Brad laughed amused. I grabbed his hand and our fingers intertwined.

' Well, to be honest, I don't know... Your room can sometimes be a really mess though. And then I also have to clean my room.', I thought loudly.

' Ah! You forgot to mention my laundry. That's important too, babe!', Brad squeezed my hand. Sometimes he can really be a jerk.

' What?! Hell, noo! I'm not Cinderella! ', I laughed when we entered our home.

' Your are my Cinderella and I'm your prince.' Brad grabbed my wrist and carried me bride style.

'Awwww how cute', we heard Natalie coming downstairs. Actually, this was really awkward and embarrassing.

' You can't clean Brad's room because he's such a pig and his room smells like a subway station when he hadn't cleaned his room for more than a month.', she giggled, stretching him out her tongue.

' Ewwww ', I tried to look at him disgusted that Brad put me back on the floor again.

' Sorry my little cute piglet', Nat giggled and went back to her room. That brother-sister love is such a love.

I also went to my bedroom, because I just wanted to lay in bed and do nothing until tomorrow. I was in the mood to order a pizza, watch meanwhile TV and be lazy.

'Rose?' , I heard Brad. I didn't notice that he had followed me.

' Huh?'

' Uhm. You have to pack, because we are leaving in about an hour and we are come back tomorrow evening. ', Brad informed me smiling.

' Oh. ', I shrugged.

I grabbed one of my big bags off my wardrobe and started to pack some underwear, pyjamas and clothes for tomorrow while Brad was still laying in my bed and observing me. If it wasn't him, I would have kicked him or whatever, because I hate people doing that.

' Shouldn't you pack your stuff too?', I said crossing my arms and looked at him.

' Nope. I've already packed since I left earlier for my lessons and I planned everything. ',  he winked grinning.

' Aha. Then tell me, why are you here?', I asked him, because I knew that there's something he wanted to tell me or do.

' You've forgotten to open the bag, dumbie ! ', Brad smiled. I've totally forgotten it.

' Ahhhhh!! Can I open it now? I thought I should open it when we are there !', I squealed excited and jumped excited on top of him hugging him.

Bradley handed me the bag and inside of it there was another bag.

' Are you kidding? ' , I laughed.

Then I opened the second bag and there was something dark blue with white birds and a box inside. I took out the dark blue cloth of the bag.

'Oh my god this skirt is so cute! Where have you bought it?', I glanced Brad.

' Uhm... I went to Topshop the other day.', he blushed.

' You were in Topshop? I thought you hate to go shopping. ', I giggled.

' I certainly do, but when I saw that skirt I thought that it would look very cute with that white bluse you bought newly. But that's not exactly the only reason why I bought it.', Brad explained.
Then I grabbed the other carton and immediately smiled at Brad. I opened it and there where some black Vans. I really love Vans. That's why I have some in turquoise and in claret.wasn't Brad! Why have you bought me so many things? I could have bought me some black vans with my next wage.', I looked at him.

' Nah. I wanted to buy you something you could wear tomorrow and then, I when I saw the black vans I had to buy them. Not because I own ones and would love them seeing them on you. uhm... just forget it.', Brad smiled blushing.

' Thank you so much Brad', I whispered in his ear while I was hugging him.

' Nah..', he laughed and kissed me. 

' Okay, now I'm going to let you pack in peace so we can leave in 20 minutes. ', Brad laughed standing up from the bed and hushed out of the room, because he knew that I would reclaim that this wasn't much time.

20 minutes later ...

'Ready?' -

' Ready!', I answered Brad excitedly.

' Okay then. You are going to be my navigation system.', Brad said handing me some maps. I always have to be this, because somehow I always find the perfect way to drive and stuff.

' We are driving to London?!', I barely screamed when I opened them.

' Well, not really, cos we are going to stay there only the night.', he winked and immediately I started to imagine some funny sceneries.

' And what are we doing tomorrow? ', I asked him while he was reversing out of the parking space.

'That's the next surprise, babe'

____________________________________

Hiiii!!!

Yey that's the next chapter!  I hoped you liked it ;)

Ahhh who's going to the 'The Vamps' tour in 2015? Idk if I can buy some tickets since I have no idea where the boys are playing.

I have tagged a pic of the skirt Brad bought Rose :)

Thank you for all those votes, comments and adding this story to your reading lists! It's so incredible that I reached on the first book over 7.4 K and here in less than 3 weeks more than 150 reads!

Could you please check out @Redpaws0415 new story called 'Scares'

Thank you sooooo much and see you next week!

xx