Chapter 19 [edited]

[[ Rose ]]

When I saw Bradley standing in front of me with his suitcase and then, when I looked over to Walters who almost kissed me, I began to feel bad even though I didn't do anything wrong.

' Bradley I can explain everything! ', my eyes started to water.

' Bradley? What are you doing here?', Sebastian suddenly asked behind me.

Okay, what?! From where does Walters  know Bradley? Am I in the wrong place ? 

I looked irritated to Bradley.

' Wow, I haven't seen ya for a long while! ', Bradley smiled and hugged him.

' Same, man.', Sebastian laughed.

I was looking at them confused and was still waiting for an explanation.

' Sebastian, that's my girlfriend Rose! Hahah I guess you guys already know each other. ', Brad smiled putting his arm around my waist.

' Yeah, we do . . . it's a long time ago I last saw my little cousin! ', Walters laughed and I almost choked on my own spit when I heard "cousin". My literature prof is  Bradley's cousin?!

' Are you okay? ', Brad asked me worried.

' Hahaha of course I am. I just found out that my English professor is your cousin.', I laughed even though I didn't know why.

Walters grinned and took a step away from us. ' Well, it was nice to meet you again Bradley, and I'll see you guys on Monday, I guess.', he hesitated and went fast out of my flat.

' So, Sebastian is our literature professor? ', Brad asked astonished.

' Uhm... yeah.', I stuttered. I don't know, but it was really strange that Brad was back again and I have still not welcomed him.

' Sorry for not welcoming  you the way you might have expected. ', I blushed.

' Hahah naah... it's fine. We can do it again.'

'Huh? What do you mean with again?' I looked at him and Brad grabbed his suitcases and went out off my flat, closing the front door behind him.

Oh oh... He must be upset with me. That's definitely not a good start. Damn it, Rose. 

Suddenly someone knocked on my door and I ran to it to open it when I saw Bradley standing there smiling. A smile appeared across my face.

' Bradley? '

' Rose?'

' I thought you were upset with me...'

' Why should I?'

' I don't know . . . '

I looked at my pink slippers. That was awkward.

' Bradley? '

' Huh?'

' I've missed you all this time . . . '

I ran towards him and hugged him. Happily I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent, which has remained the same.

' I've missed you all this time, too', Brad kissed my forehead and hugged my tighter.

' Bradley? ' I asked him, still hugging him.

' Huh?'

' Is it possible that you have been doing sport all this time ? '

' Meeeee???? '

' Bradley? I'm asking ya something'

' Uhm . . . yeah . . . James forced me!'

I giggled. 

' Why? How did you notice it?'

' Well, I just touched your chest and it seemed to me a bit more muscular than before.'

' And you are still the prettiest girl I've ever known.'

Suddenly Brad grabbed my legs and threw me on his back.

' Hey Brad! What are you doing?'

' I'm going to tickle my girlfriend!'

' NOOO! Don't you dare to do that! ', I screamed and started to laugh when Brad tickled my legs.

' AHHHH! PLEASE STOP! I'M GOING TO PEE NOW IF YOU DON'T STOP!!'

Brad entered my flat and was about to carry me into my room even though his luggage was still standing on the front door.

' Won't you bring in your luggage?' I tried to ask him without laughing and crying.

' Uhm. I think that's a good idea!' Brad held with one hand my legs tightly and with the other he pushed successively the case in until he closed the door behind him.

' Okay. What did I do some minutes ago?'

' OH MY GOD! NOOOO! PLEASE! LET ME DOWN!!'

' Uhm.... What will you do for it so I'll let you down?'

' Tsss you're not my boss.'

'Okayy.. then let's continue' and he started to tickle me again.

' AHHHH OKAYY ! I'LL COOK DINNER FOR YOU TODAY!'

' Uhm.. that's a good idea but I want something different. ' I could hear his perverse smile.

' EWWWW '

' Huh?'

' Nope. You can skip that thought. I do not feel like it.'

'Hahah I haven't even thought of that!'

' Then? '

' I want something simpler. '

Brad let me down and I looked at him.

' I haven't touched your lips for about more than two months. '

I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me.

+

+

+

Heheh here's an update!

I had fully desire to write and here it is!

It's a bit boring but ok (:

Who's as excited as me for Christmas?

Sorry but if Brauren is true, won't ship them bc I never liked Lauren. I know she'll break his heart etc. I knew that when my ex best friend ( boy ) left me for another girl that she'll break his heart because she won't love him and if they are a couple she'll only use him and I was completely right :|

Heheh I will try to write tomorrow in my free period and if I have no time , I will write on Wednesday where I have no school!

xxx