Chapter 20 [edited]

I decided to tag a song in every chapter because sometimes it's cooler to read while you're listening to music ( my opinion) (:

I tagged " Oye mi amor" by a Mexican rock band called Maná. It doesn't matter if you don't understand Spanish but the most important thing is the rhythm. x

[[ Rose ]]

Me : Walters we have to talk

UgliestCousin : hey x

did u read my text?

of course darling (;

STOOOOOP! You're my teacher

I know x

what do u want to talk about?

last weekend

" Miss Wood, would you please so kind and put your mobile in your jacket, because I would like to start my lesson. " Walters suddenly said and I rolled my eyes.

' Whom have you been texting to? " Maya whispered me. " Walters"

" WHAT?!"

" Uhm yeah..."

" Why?!"

" He almost kissed me and at the same moment Bradley entered my flat."

" He did that?"

" Yeah. . . I have to stop that before I get into real trouble. "

" Sure. "

Suddenly everyone in the room was silent and Maya and me looked over to Jason the guy who sits next to her.

' We have to write a poem about our feelings.' He rolled his eyes and continued tipping on his laptop.

' I hate to write poems. I don't have the fantasy for it.'

' So do I. ' I opened my notebook and started to look through the room to get in some kind inspired.

My mobile in my jacket started to buzz, so I guessed that Walters had replied my text.

UgliestCousin : after this lesson at Startbucks in the citycentre?

Me : ok

see u there

nope wait for me after this lesson on the gate so we can go 2gether x

' Hey! That's unfair that teachers or professors are allowed to take out their mobiles during their lessons! ' a girl from the back shouted angrily.

' Would you please be so kind and shut up? Maybe I'm expecting a very important text ?!', Walters told her harshly and some of the students giggled.

The girl from the back turned red and I smiled at Walters. He's sometimes such an idiot.

The rest of the lesson I've been thinking about the poem I was going to write.

The bell rang and everyone started to pack their stuff and went out of the room while I was waiting for Walters.

' Rose? Aren't you coming ?' Maya asked me as we were standing by the door.

' Noo sorry. . . I have to do something. '