Congratulations!

It was their 6th invite this month. After returning from the honeymoon, Arthit and Kongpob were settling back into work and trying their best to balance it with domestic and social life. They had no clue beforehand that getting married also meant following the protocol of visiting people who wanted to have them over for dinner. Everyone close to them wished to have the newlyweds at least once over for dinner, to wish them well, and there was no way they could wiggle out of it.

Today they were sitting in the plush house of a company client who was close to Arthit, and since he couldn't make it to their wedding, had insisted on having them over for dinner, come what may. The client was young and had an Australian wife.

Half an hour into their conversation, the wife jumped from her seat, realizing that she still had not wished the newlyweds.

"Good lord! I completely forgot! Congratulations, for heaven's sake!"

Arthit smiled and said his thank you while Kongpob stared for a few moments before blurting out, "But we had sex long before we got married!"

Pin drop silence!

Arthit wished the ground would open up and swallow him. Grabbing the cushion next to him, he whacked it on Kongpob's face, and through gritted teeth, said, "She said 'heaven's sake' you idiot! Not 'having sex'!!!"

The host couple burst out laughing while Arthit sat giving deathly glares to his husband, who was squirming in his seat.

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Note: Hello My Lovelies!

❤️❤️❤️Happy 2021!❤️❤️❤️

How have you been? Hope you had a good start to 2021.

This Perteeny tale is based on a true incident I had read in a magazine a long long long long long time ago. Sorry, I don't remember where I read it. But for my teenage mind, this was too damn hilarious and stayed with me.

Hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote comment and share.👉🏻⭐💬

Love

Kay🐚