Apron

"Kong! There is something in my eyes!" Arthit walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eye but stopped short seeing the sight in front of him. Kongpob, his back facing Arthit, in all his stunning glory was standing at the kitchen island, in nothing but butt-hugging denim shorts and an apron that moulded his sexy golden torso. The straps running along the strong sexy back made it even more alluring to look at.

The threads dangling at frayed ends of shorts were caressing his thighs, making Arthit want to reach out and touch the delicate skin. On the outside, Kongpob looked thin, but only he knew how fit and lean his lover was. He swallowed hard. Why was his mouth so dry?

Any other time he would probably freak out about Kongpob cooking in the kitchen. But today, what Kongpob was doing at the moment didn't matter to Arthit, for his focus was completely on his stunning husband. Covering his eye that was hurting to get a clear, focused look, he ogled at the sexiness sauntering in front of him with his good eye, while he licked his parched lips.

In a lusty haze, he walked to his husband, who turned to look at him with concern.

"Open your eyes, Oon. Let me check!"

In a trance, Arthit did as instructed, while his tongue peeked out to wet his lips in anticipation as his hands grabbed Kongpob's slim waist, squeezing it unconsciously. Arthit's cheeks flamed, his Adam's apple bobbing. He was feeling hot. And turned on!

"I don't see anything," Kongpob replied, smiling gently, and Arthit forgot the reason for his existence at that moment, mesmerized by the smile.

Gently blowing his eyes, Kongpob asked, "Feeling better?"

Arthit blinked, no response forming on his lips. He was feeling incredibly hot! Damn! Why was it so hot?

Getting no response, Kongpob once again pulled Arthit's face closer to check.

"Let me che..ummph"

He couldn't hold it in any longer. Attacking his husband's lips, Arthit grabbed his face, kissing him long and hard as his tongue sought passage. Stunned, Kongpob could only surrender, and Arthit took his time making love to his husband's mouth. Tongues moved back and forth, playing, dancing around each other's, cherishing, savoring the taste with a sense of urgency that left both gasping for air when they separated. As sudden as the kiss was, Arthit stopped and ran out of the kitchen, leaving behind a very confused and turned on Kongpob.

Baffled, he blinked to gather his senses. Wiping his swollen tingling lips, he smiled, recalling the sensation of the sudden onslaught.

"Oon?" he called out, following him, only to see a trail of clothes on the floor and stairs leading to their bedroom.

"BED!" came Arthit's booming reply. 

Biting his lips, Kongpob chuckled as he ran towards their bedroom, dropping his shorts on the way. 

Arthit could always untie the apron for him. 

Or not!

:::::::::::::::::::

Note: Because 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️