Oldies

"Oon! Look at this! Aren't they cute?"

Arthit's phone pinged. It was a message from his husband, who was away in Vietnam at some blasted beach resort, to attend a seminar for two days, leaving behind a sulky and pouty Arthit. And now he was sharing pictures of some random strangers.

 And now he was sharing pictures of some random strangers

"How adorable are they🥰🥰🥰🥰!!!!"

"Hmmm! Very!"

"Don't you see????" Kongpob asked, excited.

"See what?" Arthit was confused.

"That's us, Oon! That's our future. That's us in 40-45 years. Walking on the beach, holding hands, reminiscing about the fantastic and exciting life we would have lived together."

Arthit's heart fluttered as tears sprang in his eyes reading this message. He loved the confidence with which Kongpob always spoke of their future. For Kongpob, there were no two ways about it. He had been steadfast with his faith and belief, and hence they were here, married for two years now.

Taking a deep breath to calm the fluttering, Arthit bit his lips impishly as a mischievous smile warmed his cherubic features.

"Fine! But you will be the one wearing the bikini."

Kongpob guffawed, reading his husband's cheeky reply.

"Done✅✅!! As long as you wear those sexy trunks! 😜😜😘😘🔥🔥🔥"

"Kongpob!!!!🤬🤬 "

:::::::::::::::::